Citrus Dreamin' - Game Thread

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Imagineering Expedition #01

haU7B0U.png

tjwfzA1.png

Shocking everyone, we're going to start with an Adventureland project!

--What you need to know--

maxresdefault.jpg

Disneyland Parc Paris is a fantastic park, but has not have a major update in a very long time. Plus, their Adventureland has always left a lot to be desired without much unique to brag about. There are 6 attractions. 4 of them are walkthroughs and the other two can be found in other Disney parks.

Perhaps now that Studios is finally finding its footing with its major update, it is time for a New Adventureland expansion to add new life and energy to the park. Similar to what New Fantasyland did for Magic Kingdom at WDW

--The Prompt--

GhhMz9e.png

Design a "New Adventureland" Expansion for Disneyland Paris

You can choose what to or to not replace to build your expansion, but I will offhandedly mention that if the Indiana Jones Coaster (which tends to get poor reviews) wasn't there a pretty large expansion pad opens up.

There are no eliminations this round, but there will be a prize at the end for the winning team!

--Helpful Advice--

Don't bite off more than you can chew!
In land projects, especially early on in games, it is not an uncommon thing for teams to get excited and fill the land with way too much stuff only to realize in the last day or two that they don't have enough time to finish it

--When is it due?--

This project is due Thursday, March 21st, 2024 at 11:59 pm WDW Time
(9 pm Disneyland Time, 11 pm Six Flags over Texas Time, 1 pm the next day Tokyo Disneyland Time)

--Some Brainstorming Music--

TheOriginalTiki

Let's go ahead and start the Fantasy Draft coverage. I really want to actually keep a running tab on things this time around. I've done so many cast assessment drafts that never get brought up again and I think the level of interest in this game is high enough to make it worthwhile. We'll be playing with "Golf Rules". The points for each player will be distributed via their placement in the game. Ex: 17th place = 17 points / Winner = 1 point. The goal is simple, have the least amount of points by the end of the game. Of course this is all for fun. Ya'll are a STACKED cast.

Team Tiki
Maynard-Smith-Disneyland-620x330.jpg

@Outbound
@Tegan pilots a chicken
@PerGron
@JokersWild
@Muppetsfan#1
@ThemeParkPriest
@WaltWiz1901
@Disney Dad 3000

Team Pi
1180w-600h_IRIS_1-771-297c.jpg

@AceAstro
@Architectural Guinea Pig
@spacemt354
@tcool123
@Lizzy May Bee
@Brer Panther
@DisneyManOne
@Disney Warrior

Last edited:

Lizzy May Bee

Let's go ahead and start the Fantasy Draft coverage. I really want to actually keep a running tab on things this. I've done so many cast assessment drafts that never get brought up again and I think the level of interest in this game is high enough to make it worthwhile. We'll be playing with "Golf Rules". The points for each player will be distributed via their placement in the game. Ex: 17th place = 17 points / Winner = 1 point. The goal is simple, have the least amount of points by the end of the game. Of course this is all for fun. Ya'll are a STACKED cast.

Team Tiki
@Outbound
@Tegan pilots a chicken
@PerGron
@JokersWild
@Muppetsfan#1
@ThemeParkPriest
@WaltWiz1901
@Disney Dad 3000

Team Pi
@AceAstro
@spacemt354
@tcool123
@Lizzy May Bee
@Brer Panther
@DisneyManOne
@Disney Warrior

DRAFT! DRAFT! DRAFT!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Let's go ahead and start the Fantasy Draft coverage. I really want to actually keep a running tab on things this. I've done so many cast assessment drafts that never get brought up again and I think the level of interest in this game is high enough to make it worthwhile. We'll be playing with "Golf Rules". The points for each player will be distributed via their placement in the game. Ex: 17th place = 17 points / Winner = 1 point. The goal is simple, have the least amount of points by the end of the game. Of course this is all for fun. Ya'll are a STACKED cast.

Team Tiki
Maynard-Smith-Disneyland-620x330.jpg

@Outbound
@Tegan pilots a chicken
@PerGron
@JokersWild
@Muppetsfan#1
@ThemeParkPriest
@WaltWiz1901
@Disney Dad 3000

Team Pi
1180w-600h_IRIS_1-771-297c.jpg

@AceAstro
@spacemt354
@tcool123
@Lizzy May Bee
@Brer Panther
@DisneyManOne
@Disney Warrior

And Orange Bird has @MonorailRed 💖

cdunlap

Hint for my interpretation of an expansion of DLRP's Adventureland (Basically, I'll pitch in with my interpretations of the prompts when they interest me):
IMG_3293.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom