Citricos at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort to undergo refurbishments

nicb88

Does anyone know how extensive the changes will be? There had been rumours of the V&As Bistro theme, so I wondered if that was what was happening or whether it will remain Citricos.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anyone know how extensive the changes will be? There had been rumours of the V&As Bistro theme, so I wondered if that was what was happening or whether it will remain Citricos.
it will remain Citricos

flempoby

I have a reservation on March 13. So, the bar will be closed and there will be a limited menu during that time? If so, I'm going to see if I can get a reservation elsewhere.

Jon81uk

They should just close. Gross

I would guess they don't want close completely and leave the Grand Flo without a restaurant. Given the other options there are signature or character dining I assume they want to make sure there is an option.

Jon81uk

Grand Floridian Cafe.
There are more restaurants at that hotel than I thought/expected!

Valid point. It’s just tacky to say the least and frankly not done anywhere.
Saying "not done anywhere" is a stretch, I've been in other hotels where half the breakfast room is closed off for refurbishment while they are still serving breakfast in the other half. Its rare to continue operating but not unheard of.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer

Saying "not done anywhere" is a stretch, I've been in other hotels where half the breakfast room is closed off for refurbishment while they are still serving breakfast in the other half. Its rare to continue operating but not unheard of.

It's exceedingly rare for an upscale restaurant to stay open during extensive renovations. Maybe the Starbucks in the Courtyard by Marriott can do it, but that isn't remotely the same.

Hockey89

I've never been in a place that was doing refurbishment but I don't eat in many hotel restaurants outside of Disney and Vegas..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom