Cirque du Soleil tickets

My DW and her friend are planning to see Cirque du Soleil when we are at WDW. It looks like the only nights they will be able to go are Fri. and Sat. Should we order their tickets now, or would it be safe for them to get tickets the night of the show? :confused: Thanks for any help. :wave:

venooch333

I would book them now because they don't give discounts for booking on the day of the show and also there are very rarly any tickets available on the day of the show!! It's better to b safe than sorry! :p :king:

Upvote 0

ILOVEDISNEY

HntdMansionFan said:
My DW and her friend are planning to see Cirque du Soleil when we are at WDW. It looks like the only nights they will be able to go are Fri. and Sat. Should we order their tickets now, or would it be safe for them to get tickets the night of the show? :confused: Thanks for any help. :wave:

If you are an AP you can get 25% discount. Cirque is fabulous. Saw it in April. The theater needs some rehab and the carpet is torn and very dirty from the Coke, popcorn, etc. you can bring into the theater during the show. Try to go to early show if you have kids. When we went to early show on Good Friday was only 90% full. We sat by the soundboard. Great seats as you can see everything from there and still save some money. Absolutely, make reservations now as you never know if there is a convention or such going on. You don't won't to miss Cirque.

Upvote 0

TheDisneyGirl02

I would book now to be safe. You never know what might happen on a particular night especially if you have specific nights that you want to see it! It's a great show! Have fun!

TheDisneyGirl02 :)

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

We booked a few weeks back for our November trip on the recommendation of the site. Worked out good for us but we received two different sets of tickets. A paper set and a plastic set which looks like little gift cards. Both have the show date and seat assignment on them. What gives?

Upvote 0

Mattimus

Definately book your seats now. My uncle called a few months before we took our trip and we had excellent seats. Third row from the Stage, aisle seats. It's an amazing show no matter what seat you're in though.

Upvote 0

krafty

La Nouba seems to have a smaller theater than the other Cirque shows, and pretty much every seat is excellent. There are some seats (you can view the seating chart at www.cirquedusoleil.com) in the back corners that are reserved for box-office sales only, but everything else is available online.

I've seen the show 4 times now, and the best seats for us seem to be 1st row in 203, 204 or 205. You've got the intro parade in front of you, all the clown activity in front of you, you don't have to strain you neck staring up at the high-wire acts, and it's easy out at the end.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom