Cirque du Soleil La Nouba Tickets

mergatroid

Hope you enjoy the show too. We only booked in advance as its my daughters birthday and we more than likely wont ever get to see the show again. We booked our meals today, so excited. Got everything we wanted too :jawdrop:

That's great to hear, worth booking in advance for peace of mind in your scenario. Make sure you're in your seats at least 20 mins before the start as the clown performers are out interacting with the audience at that point and shouldn't be missed. I'd also recommend a character breakfast at The Crystal Palace restaurant in the Magic Kingdom in your budget permits and if that's your thing.

Disneykings

That's great to hear, worth booking in advance for peace of mind in your scenario. Make sure you're in your seats at least 20 mins before the start as the clown performers are out interacting with the audience at that point and shouldn't be missed. I'd also recommend a character breakfast at The Crystal Palace restaurant in the Magic Kingdom in your budget permits and if that's your thing.

Thanks for the tips. We have got a reservation for Crystal Palace, 1900 fare etc. Thought we might as well make the most of the free dining plan. Its so much easier booking meals online. We have to book everything on the phone for Paris, its a nightmare.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom