Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba ticket questions

Mikester71

Original Poster
I was saying in another thread a couple of days ago how my family wants to bite the bullet and go see La Nouba finally on our next trip to WDW next March. I know from their site that tickets can be purchased 6 months in advance, but was wondering a couple of things.

First off, how fast do the tickets for each show go? We pretty much know the exact day we would like to go next March when we get down there. Should I be booking them EXACTLY on the 6 month out day?

Secondly, when I was on their site last night looking over the seating plan and prices, I walked through the steps as if I were buying tickets now (without actually buying them though) but am not sure if you can request certain seats in a certain section or just a certain section. I would like to get seats in section 204 (middle section) near the bottom if possible. Like I said, you can request the section you want, but does it just give you the best available seats in that section or what?

Lastly, are there any sections I should steer clear of when buying tickets (bad sight lines, bad angle, etc)? When I was in my CAA office here last week to book my trip, I was asking about getting tickets to the show (no CAA/AAA discount surprisingly :cry:) and the one girl said her parents went and bought the most expensive tickets but ended up regretting it because they were TOO close and had to keep looking way up and that. She said they wished they would have got seats further up in the theatre.

Advice or suggestions from anyone who has gone to La Nouba would be much appreciated! :wave:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
204 is a great choice! 103 is a problem with the overhead stuff.

I dont believe they sell out to the level that you need to be booking exactly 6 months out.

Enjoy the show, its wonderful!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you book on-line all you get in what they refer to as "best available" which is actually "next available". If you want specific seats, phone and request them. The first CM will also give you "next available" - ask to be put through to the La Nouba ticketing office, they can actually go into the system and look at which seats are available and book specific ones.

I always do this to get front row of Section 204. There are 3 seats together on either side of the control booth in the first three rows. I've only once had to take second row. That front row are the best seats in the house! :king:

EDIT: And if you're any closer, there are things that happen behind and above you and it's virtually impossible to see it all since things are happening in front, behind and above at the same time.

Ham

204 is a great choice! 103 is a problem with the overhead stuff.

Last two times I went we sat in section 103, I booked 6 months out and that is what I got as best available. Row H which is the last row before the walkway. We were seats H14-17, which in the pre-show meant my wife I had 'attention' from the clowns.

Mikester71

Original Poster
Thanks guys...exactly the input I was hoping for. And although I would LOVE to get those bottom seats in Section 204 Monty, I was thinking of going with Category 2 seats since we have six adult tickets to buy. Was thinking of trying for the first row in section 204 that is category 2 though. :shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks guys...exactly the input I was hoping for. And although I would LOVE to get those bottom seats in Section 204 Monty, I was thinking of going with Category 2 seats since we have six adult tickets to buy. Was thinking of trying for the first row in section 204 that is category 2 though. :shrug:
For six seats together, that would be an excellent choice!

There aren't really any "bad" seats in the auditorium, but some are better than others. Four rows back from my favourite seats certainly would be among the better. :king:

Mikester71

Original Poster
For six seats together, that would be an excellent choice!

There aren't really any "bad" seats in the auditorium, but some are better than others. Four rows back from my favourite seats certainly would be among the better. :king:

Good to hear...plus I'd be saving $20 a ticket, $120 total then. We can go out for a nice dinner before or after the show with that money now! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom