Cirque de la Mer

DCA Fan

Original Poster
I don't know if it's in SeaWorld Orlando, but in Seaworld San Diego there's a great Cirque du Soleil type show called "Cirque de la Mer"

I was wondering, does anyone know what songs they play during the show? They sound really cool and I would like to get my hands on a copy if there is one.

Lhriangel

I do belive it's SeaWorld San Diego because on the way to Anaheim I saw signs for it before and was asking Ray what it was (he didn't know for sure).

Hmm... I'd really like to see it.. What is it like?

DCA Fan

Original Poster
I'll post a picture and an audio clip (really bad one) soon.

If anyone knows where I can get a good copy of the soundtrack (Or the names of the songs) I'd appreciate it.

DCA Fan

Original Poster
Here's the picture, music clip coming soon.

Attachments

• cirque_mer.jpg
    cirque_mer.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 189

DCA Fan

Original Poster
Music clip....
If anyone knows the name of the songs they play/where I could get them, I'd be very grateful.

Attachments

• cdlm.mp3
    406.1 KB · Views: 135

Legacy

There is a Cirque De La Mer in Orlando... but it's indoors with a huge wrap-around curtain laser images are projected on. I love the show, but the last time I was there (which was a while ago :( ) they had a Jack Hannah attraction in there. It was really Jack Hannah though and I think that was the only show that could go on hiatis without causing too much hassle... unlike the Pet's on Stage show. Cirque is all humans... that makes it easier in the first place.

I love that picture of the set form the other version. I would love to get out there and see this show myself.

DCA Fan

Original Poster
I'll look into that, thanks.

Does anyone have pics of the Orlando show? Do they use the same music?

IOAfan0183

SWO has a Cirque de la Mer show titled "Flight of the Condor." It takes place in the Andes Mountains and it was an Incan legend. The show takes place in the Nautilus Theater, which is indoors. They change the show every once in a while...they had an aerial act and a couple people balancing each other and (added this year), a person playing with fire (eating fire, twirling a fire baton, etc.). They also have a mime that does a few routines during the show. I loved the show (I've seen it twice), especially this year's version.

IOAfan0183

Legacy

IOAFan... everytime I have seen the show they have the arial routine, balance routine, and the fire-dancer... and I have seen the show off and on for the last like 3 years. It has never been changed to my knowledge.

IOAfan0183

Kicker,

The first time I've seen it, they only had the aerial routine and balancing act. This year, when I saw it, they had the fire dancer added in...it may not have changed all the times you've seen it, but it did when I did...

IOAfan0183

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom