CIndy's Reservations

L Fisher

Original Poster
When booking your reservation I know they automatically charge your cc however reading on Allears they made it sound like your tax/gratuity will not be charged but you pay for it after you eat..Is this correct?

tink74

I made my ADR today for Cindy's and she said your total with tax and gratuity will be charged to your card...if it helps the total I paid is $63.97 for one child (age 6) and one adult for breakfast.

Hope that helps!!

CleveRocks

When booking your reservation I know they automatically charge your cc however reading on Allears they made it sound like your tax/gratuity will not be charged but you pay for it after you eat..Is this correct?
No.

When I did it a few months ago, it was ALL paid for in advance. The waitress even reminded me of that fact!

2excitedkids

when i booked last august for our feb. trip, they asked me if i was using the disney dining plan. i told them yes, but i wasn't (at the time i thought we were but decided to stay off property). when i called back to tell them that i wasn't using the dining plan, she told me that i found the red tape and just to pay that morning at breakfast. my credit card number was taken even when they thought i was using the dining plan but nothing was ever charged (unless i didn't show up). i paid the morning of breakfast after we ate, 2 kids and 2 adults with tip included was $130 or something close to that. the tip is automatically figured in, you have no choice but to leave that 18% tip, to which i didn't think our waitress deserved, that's another story! i have heard several ways this thing works, but we wasn't charged anything. maybe things have changed in the last couple of months.

L Fisher

Original Poster
Thanks for all the info..We're going to be at Disney from Oct 30th thru Nov 9th and the only day I could get into Cindy's was the 7th at 9:55..Nothing any earlier..The rep told me to keep calling back every morning to see if anything comes available..Is it worth a try because we still have 100+ days before we get there..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom