Cindy info, does this sound right??

Dwarful

Ok, I am so thrilled, I managed to snag a reservation for our party of 12 at Cinderellas breakfast on my very first try! (hmm, maybe I should go buy a lotto ticket). Anyway, the time is set for 820 AM, the CM asked me where we were staying and I said Pop Century and she said "oh, do you have your own transportation?" and I said "Well, we were going to use Disney transportation" and she said " YOU must be there for the party to be seated and there won't be any transportation available from Pop Century, so, shall I cancel the reservation?" and I said "NO! don't do that, we have been to WDW on numerous times and if necessary I'll call the rental company at Disney's Car Care Center and rent a van for the day!" But before I go doing that I just wondered what time the buses started running. Our breakfast is on a Sunday, which is the Early entry day at MK. I called PC and the cm just said "I don't think it will be a problem" So any info that could set my mind at ease would be greatly appreciated!

Gucci65

If I remember correctly, the buses start running 1 hour before the park opens. I think this is for specifically for people w/ b'fast reservations.

Last December we had PS for Whispering Canyon Cafe, it was too early to catch a bus so we called a taxi. Much cheaper than renting a van. The taxi that picked us up was a van.

Upvote 0

Rcoaster809

Dwarful,

Thanks for that question. I was wondering the same thing because I will staying at Pop Century this summer, and there are 6 of us that want to go to Cindy's breakfast.

I was wondering if there was a special phone number to call for these reservations also.

Nathan

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Original Poster
Where did you get your taxi info at? Because MK will open at 9am that day, so then the buses should be running at 8am, but that might be cutting it close for our 820 breakfast. I would have everyone at the bus stop in plenty of time so we would be on that first bus (like730) but I don't know if that would be enough time from Pop Century to MK.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Original Poster
Well we had the grand gatherings number. The phone number they gave us is preset in my husbands cell phone, so I"ll have to post it later tonight when he gets home. But I know you can also call 1-407-wdw-dine. You must call 90 days prior to your date. So I called today for June 6th. I missed getting through yesterday , so if you don't get through on your first day, just keep calling back every day. Also you must call at 7am eastern time, (6am central) so you might start dialing a few minutes before, thats what I did today. I was so shocked to get through right away and get the reservation. The girls already know which princess outifts they are going to wear (one is Cinderella, One is Snow WHite and one is Jasmine). Good luck and let me know how it goes for you. Oh, one last thing, you will have to put a deposit on your credit card, in your name.

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Originally posted by Dwarful
Where did you get your taxi info at? Because MK will open at 9am that day, so then the buses should be running at 8am, but that might be cutting it close for our 820 breakfast. I would have everyone at the bus stop in plenty of time so we would be on that first bus (like730) but I don't know if that would be enough time from Pop Century to MK.

You can go up front and get one of the front desk cm's or luggage cm's to call a taxi for you OR give you a number.

Even better why not PM Turkey Leg Boy and ask him, I believe he works at Pop Century.

Upvote 0

Tigger64

We had a ps for Cindy's last year at 8:30 and we were there by 8:05 sitting looking out the window. It was not a day where Magic Kingdom opened early either. MGM opened early that day. We were staying at AKL. They run transportation for the character breakfasts early unless they have stopped this practice.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by Tigger64
We had a ps for Cindy's last year at 8:30 and we were there by 8:05 sitting looking out the window. It was not a day where Magic Kingdom opened early either. MGM opened early that day. We were staying at AKL. They run transportation for the character breakfasts early unless they have stopped this practice.

Nope, they still do it.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Original Poster
So, TurkeyLegBoy, can we just go up and ask for you to get us there? ;) talk about service! Seriously though, that is a relief to know. I wasn't about to cancel the reservation based solely on the transportation issue. But it was funny how the lady seemed really intense on the issue that it had to be me there and that we would have to provide our own transportation. Thanks for all the info! THe girls are on cloud 9!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom