Cinderell's Royal Table

Jayhawkie

Going to see the mouse in October of 2007. I would like to know if eating at the castle at breakfast is worth the money? Are there several princesses there or is just Cindy and her godmother? Would it be better to go for dinner? Same ? what characters are there? Is the food worth the price? Any suggestions would be helpful.

big stitch

My wife and i will also be going to the house of mouse october of 2007,what dates will you be there? My wife enjoys the dinner they have at the castle, when we have been there they have had different characters through out the dinner.

Upvote 0

tink81

I generally avoid character meals like the plague, but I have heard from friends that Chef Mickey's and Ohana (Lilo and Friends breakfast) are two of the best (food wise). I can advise that I did NOT enjoy the meal at Garden Gill at the Land in Epcot and a travel agent in my office did not think very highly of the Breakfastosaurus at AK. I enjoy CRT as an adult, but opt for eating dinner only there.

Upvote 0

Jen Jen

I don't know about the Cinderella breakfast, but the princess breakfast at Akershus is awesome! Good food, lots of nice princesses who are generous with the children as far as their time and kindness goes. Awesome!

We had dinner at Cinderella's last December, but at that time it was just dinner with no characters. It was good (prime rib was awesome)!

:xmas:

Upvote 0

MicheleK

We went to CRT once for my daughters eight birthday. The princess were great, Cinderella, Fair Godmother, Snow White, Belle, Aura & Mary Poppins were there. They gave my daughtere a birthday certificate with all their signatures on it. As for the food............YUK! Of course we didn't go for the food, it was for a special treat for my DD. But paying 70+ dollars for breakfast...............that you could barely eat............was extreme, to say the least. What made it even harder to swallow, was the fact that every year we eat at Crystal Palace at least once for breakfast (sometimes twice) and the food is always yummy! We all love it. The characters are great too. We've never had a bad time or bad meal at CP. Hope this helps. :wave:

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

CRT for dinner does not have characters, it is only for breakfast and lunch. I happen to think the breakfast is much better at CRT than Norway. There is more than just Cinderella for the breakfast, Aurora, Belle, Mary Poppins, Jasmine (see her once in a while), Alice in Wonderland, I've also seen Aladdin there a few times too, they tend to vary the princesses, but the three I have always consistently seen were: Aurora, Belle and Cinderella. If you have little girls who love the princesses it is definitely worth eating there since you get to see them all at once and don't have to track them down in the parks.

1900 Park Fare is the Cinderella dinner which I've heard that the food is just okay. You just get Cinderella, Prince Charming, Suzie and Pearla, no other princesses.

Upvote 0
I went there for breakfast this past April. As others said, I didn't like the food, and I was kind of disappointed in the princess turn out (Cinderella in the lobby, Belle, Fairy Godmother, Aurora, and Wendy) but the whole experience was an absolute blast. My sister turned 15 and they gave her the same treatment as someone celebrating their 7th birthday. My friend and I, along with my sister, also participated in the "wishing ceremony" lol. We received magic wands and wishing stars and were called "Princess" just like everyone else. It really was a lot of fun..but if you're going for the food, I'd try somewhere else.

Upvote 0

bdinger

We went to CRT for breakfast this past May. It's worth checking out at least once. I didn't think the food was bad at all, but the selection was kind of limited. (It is a buffet-style meal, but it's all served on a plate at your table.) It was very pricey. I think we paid about $75 for two people (which included the tip.) The nice thing was that the price included a picture with Cinderella.

If you're open to other suggestions, our favorite character breakfast buffet at Disney is at the Beach Club's Cape May Cafe. The food is excellent, and there's a large selection. Characters include Chip and Dale, Goofy, and Minnie.

Upvote 0

isitingood

I ate dinner at the CRT two weeks ago and Cinderella was in the lobby. The fairy godmother and the two mice where there also. The prime Rib is good but the Prime Rib at 1900PF is better, plus I saw Aurora in the lobby.

Upvote 0

Jayhawkie

Original Poster
Big Stitch we will be there at the end of October through the 9th of November. I can't wait to be at the MK on Halloween. It would be fun to meet up with people on this site!! Thanks to everyone for their input on the CRT, now I can make an informed decision.

Upvote 0

syoungkin

Cinderella's Royal Table

My fiancee and I ate there on Easter morning this past April and had a wonderful time. The food was good and very filling (like everywhere else in Disney). As for the characters, Snow White, Aurora, Belle and Fairy Godmother were all there and they were all equally charming. The two I remember the most were Snow White (who commented that she was from the "kingdom of Elyria" which is right next to where we live) and Belle (who commented the airplane was one of her "papa's inventions") but all of them were sweet and made the experience all the better. As for the wait, it was only about 20 minutes (I've waited longer for breakfast at the local Bob Evans here in town) and it was nice seeing the inside of the castle. Granted, it's a bit pricey (you have to use 2 meal credits which is a bit much just for a lithograph) but still an experience not to be missed to get into the "Disney magic".

In fact, my fiancee and I have decided that when we go back next April, that and Crystal Palace (she is a HUGE Pooh fan and we had a great time there as well with the best waiter I have ever seen anywhere) are must eats.

Granted, as for CRT, I might be a bit biased because that's also where I proposed to gf this past April (see other posts for more details) but it still a nice place to eat and spend your time at MK.

Steven

Upvote 0

EvilQueen11

Any children with you? They'll love the characters... the food isn't that bad, either. If you're going just for the food - I'd say skip it and agree with Norway for "best breakfast". Delicious!

Upvote 0

Musiker110

CRT is def a little expensive but well worth it I think. They serve Breakfast and Dinner (no lunch) and there are benefits to eating at either times (or both!).
Breakfast is def cool because of all the Princesses...little girls especially love this. Try and get the earliest possible reservation for Breakfast so when you get there, you can ask for a table near the windows. While the food may not be that great, you're paying for the sweet atmosphere of sitting in Cinderella Castle. Dinner is a little better, minus the characters. The food isn't that much more expensive than breafast and the prime rib (I think) is delicious. One of the biggest kept secrets about CRT for dinner is being able to see Wishes while you are eating. Make sure you make your dinner reservations for the last possible time. As you are finishing your meal, the lights will be dimmed and the Wishes music pumped right into the restaurant. It is quite magical if I do say so... If it's in your budget, go for the late dinner. You will not be dissapointed!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom