Cinderellas table question

tinkfan05

Original Poster
Can you book a reservation for Cinderellas royal table breakfast if you don't have a ticket to the park? We are thinking about trying to get in on our last day, but won't be going to the park that day.

tigsmom

Can you book a reservation for Cinderellas royal table breakfast if you don't have a ticket to the park? We are thinking about trying to get in on our last day, but won't be going to the park that day.

No, to eat in the restaurants in any of the parks you need to have paid admission. Sorry.

tinkfan05

Original Poster
Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know what time in the morning you can start calling for dining reservations? And is it 90 days out for Cinderellas table?

mousefan1972

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know what time in the morning you can start calling for dining reservations? And is it 90 days out for Cinderellas table?

7 a.m. EST. And it's 180 days for all TS restaurants. If you are already within that window, call NOW. CRT is very hard to get.... good luck!:wave:

tinkfan05

Original Poster
thanks! No, I still have 275 days, so I still have quite a while to go. I'll have to mark the 180 day on my calendar.

mousefan1972

thanks! No, I still have 275 days, so I still have quite a while to go. I'll have to mark the 180 day on my calendar.

Oh, good! I was worried for you for a minute. :lol: Make sure to call right at 7 a.m. EST if you want to book the breakfast. It's very popular!

tigsmom

Oh, good! I was worried for you for a minute. :lol: Make sure to call right at 7 a.m. EST if you want to book the breakfast. It's very popular!

And keep on calling. Also try to be flexible, have alternate days/times ready.
If you have the park hopper option it may be easier.

shari71

I have also found that the closer you call to the 180 mark the easier it is to get the time you want. I called at about 160 days out in November and got the exact time I wanted. Also, if you want LeCellier...call early as well. That one is becoming just as popular as CRT.

SAV

Just remember to not schedule your lunch during the afternoon parade. We made that mistake once because you are just trying to get the reservation in and not thinking about what else could be going on.

ThinkTink721

You must have a ticket to the park.
CRT is great -- you will love it! :king: :slurp: :wave:

hartj5

Yes, call at exactly 180 days. 7 am is the time you can start calling. I read all of the horror stories about how difficult it is to try to get the reservations. So the day I could call, I had decided that I wasn't even going to try for CRT. After I made several of my dining reservations, I decided to ask if there were any openings at CRT. And guess what? There were, and I pretty much could pick what time I wanted to go. Several days later, I needed to call back to change the time, and again had no problem. I was very excited and surprised at how easy I was able to get a reservation. Maybe it was just luck. So now I will be taking my daughter to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique first and then we will go to CRT for breakfast. If you have the Unofficial Guide to WDW 2008, it gives you all kinds of tips for how to try to get a reservation at CRT. Good Luck! :wave:

NoVa Mom

Here's a tip... You can call and book your 180day ressies for your WHOLE trip on the 180th day of your first day there! I think that is provided you are staying on Disney property. Last time we went I thought I would have to call each day but I booked our whole trips worth of meal ressies the first day!! Have coffee ready and start dialing at 6:59am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snore:

KingStefan

Yes, call at exactly 180 days. 7 am is the time you can start calling. I read all of the horror stories about how difficult it is to try to get the reservations. So the day I could call, I had decided that I wasn't even going to try for CRT. After I made several of my dining reservations, I decided to ask if there were any openings at CRT. And guess what? There were, and I pretty much could pick what time I wanted to go. Several days later, I needed to call back to change the time, and again had no problem. I was very excited and surprised at how easy I was able to get a reservation. Maybe it was just luck. So now I will be taking my daughter to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique first and then we will go to CRT for breakfast. If you have the Unofficial Guide to WDW 2008, it gives you all kinds of tips for how to try to get a reservation at CRT. Good Luck! :wave:

Yes, ever since they started doing princess lunches as well as breakfast, and also since they started doing princess meals in Norway at Epcot, it has been a bit easier to get reservations. They still fill up fast, however, so call 180 days out to avoid disappointment.

If you are skunked for some reason, ask again every time you call back for any changes in your plans, or just call back periodically. There are more often cancellations now than before as well. I got in that way. You have to be flexible on date and time, but it is possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom