Cinderella's Surprise Celebration....

Sora

Original Poster
This was one of my fav. things in MK! I was just wondering if anyone had a good videotaped version of the show? I have bits and pieces, but nothing watchable.:cry:
If anyone can give me a hand, I'd really appreciate it!!!!!!
If not, no big deal....I'll just make sure to get a better copy of it next time I go, hopefully later this summer!!!!!

RU42

Yes I have one and I hope to capture it and place it on #Disney-Central soon.

If you are not sure what they mean, follow the link in my Signature.

RU

Zippa D Doodah

I know what you mean... Cinderella's Surprise Celebration turned out to be one of the absolute highlights of our last trip. I was not expecting much, but I really liked it. Its been a year and my wife still hums the tune lots. I like it when she hums ;) , it reminds me of being in WDW:D
One of our goals on our trip in June is to get a good video of it.

FairytaleMagic

I liked it too. I videotaped it when we went over the summer. Unfortunately I was so excited while I was taping it that I bounced/swayed/bobbed along with the music. So, the video can give one a headache! It would have been MUCH worse if the camcorder didn't have image stabilization.
But I do agree about the villains sequence. I especially liked Captain Hook and Peter battling on the top of the castle!
And I loved when the princes and princesses were singing and waltzing. The song was great during that part because it was a mix of all the songs from each of their movies!WOW!

meeko_33785

I love the show too. It is absolutly the best live show I have ever seen at MK! And I still can't believe it took Disney this long to make put a show staring Cinderella at the stage in front of her Castle.

Sora

Original Poster
Originally posted by meeko_33785
I love the show too. It is absolutly the best live show I have ever seen at MK! And I still can't believe it took Disney this long to make put a show staring Cinderella at the stage in front of her Castle.

That's no lie. This was the first time I had been to Disneyworld, but I had always (before my days with a cable modem) tried to keep updated with the new shows and rides thanks to Birbaum. I was extremly happy to read about this show, and I couldn't wait to see it! After all, I'm just a big kid at heart! (and I DID get my picture taken with Ariel...tee-hee!:p )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom