Cinderella's Royal Table

JohnByers

Original Poster
Hey, quick question. We are heading back April 09' with some good friends of ours, their daughter is 6 and head over heels about princesses. My question is how bored would my DS 4 and DS7 be, or would they be completely fine and happy in the disney moment?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hey, quick question. We are heading back April 09' with some good friends of ours, their daughter is 6 and head over heels about princesses. My question is how bored would my DS 4 and DS7 be, or would they be completely fine and happy in the disney moment?
My DS thoroughly enjoyed meeting the Princesses. The food at breakfast was great too! But it really depends on them.

JohnByers

Original Poster
Good news. My youngest will love it I am sure, I am going to try and sell the fact we are eating in the castle to my oldest. I am sure he wil have fun however. Prob. me worrying about nothing.......

kbmum

When we went last July, the girls were given a wand and the boys a large plastic sword. That might be a selling point for your boys. :) We've been twice, when my twins (a girl and a boy) were 6 and then 8. My son had a great time both times. He enjoyed the food and the atmosphere, even though he isn't crazy about princesses.

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
The sword makes it worth it for my son 4. He absolutly loves it! My daughter loves it too. It is my hubby's favorite place to go to as well. The food is wonderful. Have a great vacation!

coltow

My advice is go for dinner. Cindy is still there and there is a "show" with Fairy Godmother and the mice. DS (4) actually had a good time after telling me repeatedly for the whole week that princesses were for girls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom