cinderellas royal table

jazcatsnh

Yes. It was fun. We went down last summer with a 4 year old and an 11 month old (both boys) and they loved it. The food was also good. Different from the other character breakfasts but fun. We are hitting it again this summer.

Might want to try Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's as well. We all loved those.

Upvote 0

Tramp

Dinner at the castle is traditional for us...Get a window seat if you could...and the Cast members address the women as "my lady" and the guys as "my lord."

But they refused to bow down and pay homage to me.;)

Upvote 0
M

Mr Lightbeer

We had dinner at the castle with our three boys aged 3,4,and 7 years. I think I (Mrs Lightbeer) was the only one who enjoyed the surroundings. The only character we saw was Cinderella, Mr Lighbeer thought the food was pretty good, I thought the choice was pretty poor and not that impressive.
:(

The boys thought the children's menu was pretty awful and none of them ate it:(

The highlight of the meal was the butter figure of Sir Mickey, with the kids wanting to take it home:)

Our favourite character dinner is Chef Mickeys food is excellent and the atmosphere superb:) :)

Crystal Palce for breakfast is always a big hit especially for Mr Lightbeer as he just loves Tigger;)

Upvote 0

daddyamanda

Cinderella's Castle

Cinderella's castle is a must do for us every year. I love the menu ( a little expensive, but reasonable ) and the atmosphere is excellent, nothing says "you're at Disney" better than having dinner inside the castle.

:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom