cinderellas royal table

mary219

Original Poster
I am wondering what everyone really thinks about cinderellas royal table for lunch or dinner?I know its great fun to go up in the castle and see the characters,but is the food really worth it?I have eaten there 3x (last time was 7 years ago)but i do remember being a disappointed each time in the quality of the food.So what do you think?good choice or not?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I went solo last year for dinner before MNSSHP and I really wasn't that impressed. You're dining there more for the i-dined-in-the-castle than for the actual food. If you're on DDP it's not worth 2 credits IMO.

PigletIsMyCat

I have only eaten there once, before it was 2 DDP credits and was a la carte, and we enjoyed it enough (it was our first anniversary, so that might have had something to do with it!). I have seen the menu they serve for @ DDP credits, and I feel it is NOT worth it. Yes, it's cool to eat in the castle, I guess. But if you're in it for the food, go somewhere else (Le Cellier!!). And if you're in it for the Princess factor, try Akershus in Norway. They have a Princess Character meal.

hansel1

We have dined there the past two years, both in january. In 2006 you could order off the menu, then this year they changed it to fixed choices.

I was please with the meals both times, but I would rather get a good steak from Le Cellier that only costs 1 credit than do the CRT again for 2. We recieved photos included with our costs (with cindy).

If you have children, then do it. They either get a wand or sword and photos with cindy, so that alone is worth the extra credit it takes. If it's just the two of you then eating elsewhere would make more sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom