Cinderella's Royal Table...time?

Jon_in_NC

I just made reservations for Cinderella's Castle for our upcoming trip. The time I could get was 4:00pm. I've noticed they have different menus for lunch and dinner. So, if we go at 4:00pm, will we get lunch or dinner menus? 4:00pm is kind of an inbetween time. Anyone have any information on your past experiences?

Thanks!!

Jon_in_NC

Original Poster
Hey DisneyJoey, I saw your signature...Your girlfriend doesn't read the message board does she? LOL

That's great though. Best wishes!

Upvote 0

Jon_in_NC

Original Poster
That's so funny. I had actually looked at the menus on this site earlier today, but didn't see the page you found that had the description and different hours.

Although I was looking at it from work and didn't hunt around the site too long. :animwink:

Upvote 0

DisneySaint

Thanks, Tigs, for the link!

And, Jon_in_NC: No, she definently doesn't come near these forums more or less the Internet. I wanted to propose in the castle during the fireworks, which is why I was asking how late it'd be open. I wonder, now, how I could get in touch with a cast member that actually works in there for some potential help with the whole thing.

Joey

Upvote 0

WDW Cast Member

Due to the new Fireworks show at MK "Wishes" you are going to have a tough time getting into the castle. The reason is that some of the fireworks are now launched from fantasy land and the close that portion of the park down for rhe show. However, if you want to arrange for something special you can call 407-824-2222 and ask for Disney Special Events, and let them know what you want to do. Good Luck.

Upvote 0

Jon_in_NC

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW Cast Member
Due to the new Fireworks show at MK "Wishes" you are going to have a tough time getting into the castle. The reason is that some of the fireworks are now launched from fantasy land and the close that portion of the park down for rhe show. However, if you want to arrange for something special you can call 407-824-2222 and ask for Disney Special Events, and let them know what you want to do. Good Luck.

When I called just the other day to make our reservations for Feb 5th in the castle, the cast member gave me a first choice of 6:15pm. But I felt that was too late for us to eat and then get back outside on Main St. to see the fireworks. So it may be possible to get reservations in the castle at a later time, I'd just do it as soon as you know what date you want to get in there Joey. I just picked my other choice of 4:00pm to be able to get in and eat and have time to get back out for a good spot.

Upvote 0

DisneySaint

Are the fireworks at all visible from inside the castle? I know they're directly above but I was just wondering if they shoot off to the side or anything. I either want to do it right around or during the fireworks OR right before and then leave to go watch the fireworks together.

...oh, and I don't want to call Disney Special Events or anything cos all they are going to want is my $$$ and a college student buying a ring and taking his girlfriend to Disney world will be MORE than enough already to break my wallet. I'm just looking for a cast member who might just do a little something like carry the ring out on a tray or something corky like that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom