Cinderella's Royal Table Reservation

BrerFrog

Original Poster
Anyway, I was just talking to a friend of mine who is planning on going to Disney at the end of the year.

According to her, she is thinking of making a reservation on Cinderella's Royal Table for 12/31, but they need to pay a 300-dollar deposit in advance.

She is not sure whether or not it's some sort of refundable deposit, and honestly neither am I, since I have never made a reservation of the sort.

I looked all over the internet but could not find any information on it.

Does anyone know if they give you the money back upon confirmation/cancellation of the reservation, if it converts into "credit" to spend at the restaurant once you are there, or if that's just the price of the reservation itself?

Thanks for the help!

rob0519

This is a great website full of information and pictures. Please see the information below regarding payment for the Royal Table.

http://allears.net/din/reserv.htm

Best strategy for getting Advance Reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table Character Breakfast?
You MUST call exactly 180 days before the date you want to dine at the Castle for breakfast. And, you MUST start calling a couple of minutes before WDW Dining opens (7 AM, on all days including weekends and holidays. All times are US EASTERN).
There are two possible greetings:

a) Thank you for calling the Disney Reservation Center. Our office is closed... (hang up immediately as soon as you hear the words "Our office" and hit redial immediately).
OR
b) Thank you for calling the Disney reservation center (pause). You're in and on hold! Wait! Do NOT hang up or you will lose any chance of a ressie!
Upon speaking to a "live person", interrupt the lucky CM and blurt out "I need Cindy's, for June xx, for x people, any available time". The CRO rep will understand your temporary rudeness, and you'll make up for it later with endless amounts of gratitude... Don't try and pick a specific time. Any delays will seriously hinder your ability to get a reservation.
Use the 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463) number to directly call WDW Dining so you don't get caught in a transfer cue from CRO. This can amount to up to a 12 second delay in getting to Dining.
You will also need a credit card and there is now a cancellation policy.
NOTE: Payment in full with a credit card is required at the time of booking for all meals at Cinderella's Royal Table. If you do not have a credit card, the reservation cannot be made.
Magic Your Way Plus Dining Plan WILL be accepted at Cinderella's Royal Table meals, requiring TWO table service credits.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Anyway, I was just talking to a friend of mine who is planning on going to Disney at the end of the year.

According to her, she is thinking of making a reservation on Cinderella's Royal Table for 12/31, but they need to pay a 300-dollar deposit in advance.

She is not sure whether or not it's some sort of refundable deposit, and honestly neither am I, since I have never made a reservation of the sort.

I looked all over the internet but could not find any information on it.

Does anyone know if they give you the money back upon confirmation/cancellation of the reservation, if it converts into "credit" to spend at the restaurant once you are there, or if that's just the price of the reservation itself?

Thanks for the help!
It's not a deposit. She is paying up front the number of guests in their reservation. They require payment in full when you make the reservation unless your on the dining plan and then they just use your credit card for a guarantee. They give the money back as long as you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom