Cinderella's Royal Table Miracle

dmatt87

Original Poster
I believe in miracles... and perseverance.

Having booked our May trip in January, I knew that some dinning reservations would be impossible to get, for examples Cinderella's Royal Table (B, L, D). And sure enough when I booked 3 weeks ago, I couldn't get a table for anytime during the day.

Being not satisfied with our booking at the Play N'Dine breakfast at DHS, I searched for alternatives this morning. Wasn't it my surprise when a 9:20AM spot opened up for the Royal Table - I snatched it up right away. Being a curious fellow, I didn't stop there. Sure breakfast is fun but lunch is better - you get more bang for the buck and it fits better in the schedule I've prepare. So I decide to look up for lunch availabilities - SURPRISE! a spot at 11:45 and 12:15.

I couldn't believe my eyes - I booked the lunch and cancelled the breakfast. I was so happy to get this chance! It's my DS4's first visit and we are coming in to celebrate his birthday - he will be over the moon!

I just needed to share my happiness :)

belledream

Yay! That sounds like a wonderful time to be had! There is something special about eating inside the Cinderella Castle. I haven't been since I was a kid, and every year now, we say we'll wait to take our children there. I can't wait! :D Have fun!

Herdman

That's awesome! On our trip in November we ate at CRT - my wife, 18 yo daughter and me. Not a "kid" in our group, but we absolutely loved it! It was our first time there since our daughter was around 11. There is definitely something magical about being in the castle!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom