Cinderella's Coach in Clearwater today?

MissM

Original Poster
I don't have pictures because I was at work but Love called me today as he was heading home. He was heading northbound on McMullen-Booth Road. And he passed a pickup truck with "Walt Disney Corporation" on the side towing Cinderella's Coach. You know, the big, fancy "onion" coach.

Anyone knows what it was doing today somewhere in Pinellas county?

MissM

Original Poster
In before Scientology jokes...
Um, helpful. :rolleyes: You do know Clearwater is a LOT larger than just the downtown core where the Scientology headquarters are, right?

Anyway, back to the topic.... It crossed over on the Bayside Bridge and was heading north on McMullen-Booth. I don't know if it was on it's way from or on it's way to somewhere, but Love said it was funny seeing it drive - apparently very slowly - down the road.

DizneyPryncess

Maybe someone rented it for a wedding? I thought you had to be getting married on WDW property, but maybe if you shelled out enough cash Disney would make an exception. Especially if it was nearby.

Or, maybe something on it was broken & it was being taken somewhere to be fixed?

CMTinkerbell99

I don't have pictures because I was at work but Love called me today as he was heading home. He was heading northbound on McMullen-Booth Road. And he passed a pickup truck with "Walt Disney Corporation" on the side towing Cinderella's Coach. You know, the big, fancy "onion" coach.

Anyone knows what it was doing today somewhere in Pinellas county?

Maybe it needed to be repaired and the person who can repair or even refurbish it is in your area. I remember reading an article a few years ago that the person who refurbishes the carousel horses lives somewhere in the greater Tampa area. Disney sends her the horses to refurbished and then they were sent back (this was quite a while ago I read this this)

MissM

Original Poster
Yeah we were trying to figure out if it was out for a special event, or a private rental or a media shoot or something. It seems a long way to drive it for repairs over here - it's about 100 miles away from WDW. Seems easier to bring the guy to it, you know? Especially since Love said the truck was driving REALLY slow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom