Cinderella's Castle

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
disney princess said:
the castle in california is actually snow whites. you'd think they would get it straight once.
:lol: :hammer:

If you do a Google image seach for Snow White Castle - the results will surprise you. :brick:

disney princess

Original Poster
unkadug said:
:lol: :hammer:

If you do a Google image seach for Snow White Castle - the results will surprise you. :brick:

your right. i did a google search. it is very intresting. these people need to get this stuff straight

MickeyTigg

peter11435 said:
It is not Cinderella's Castle. It is called Cinderella Castle.

Yeah...the poster made a mistake. But it's not that big of a deal to call them out. Nice way to greet a new person to the site.

You could have at least said hello first...by the way, you never did answer the question they asked.

peter11435

TiggerRPh said:
Yeah...the poster made a mistake. But it's not that big of a deal to call them out. Nice way to greet a new person to the site.

You could have at least said hello first...by the way, you never did answer the question they asked.

I did answer their question. I wasn't trying to call the OP out. The fact that the castle is called Cinderella Castle and not Cinderella's is part of the answer. I went on to explain that the castle seen in the movie is not Cinderella's castle anyway it belongs to the king and queen not Cinderella.

MickeyTigg

peter11435 said:
I did answer their question. I wasn't trying to call the OP out. The fact that the castle is called Cinderella Castle and not Cinderella's is part of the answer. I went on to explain that the castle seen in the movie is not Cinderella's castle anyway it belongs to the king and queen not Cinderella.

I'm not going to get into a debate here with you....yes, you did answer the question, but in another post later in the thread....first you had to rip the OP a new one.

Give the poster a break....a new member...maybe a bit nervous and maybe just maybe doesn't know Disney like you or I do.

tripplanner

Alright, I did the google image search and after putting in all 3 princesses I got the same castle. What is the story. Not something I had thought about but now I would love to know. Is it a long answer or just a very boring one, like they changed the princess depending on which Disney movie they were promoting?:veryconfu

peter11435

TiggerRPh said:
I'm not going to get into a debate here with you....yes, you did answer the question, but in another post later in the thread....first you had to rip the OP a new one.

Give the poster a break....a new member...maybe a bit nervous and maybe just maybe doesn't know Disney like you or I do.
I really didn't mean to attack the OP. If it seemed hostile I apologize. I wasn't really trying to correct them just telling them that the castle is not necessarily Cinderella's.

Dwarful

celticdog said:
I heard it's going to be more of an audience interactive show. You get issued armour and your choice of a weapon (i.e. sword, lance, ax, etc).

Really, I was thinking something along the lines of single & double strollers vs. guests with sandals and flip flops ! Now that would be interactive! ;)

spectro0294

celticdog said:
I heard it's going to be more of an audience interactive show. You get issued armour and your choice of a weapon (i.e. sword, lance, ax, etc).

great, just what we need, another "thrill" attraction. :p

disney princess

Original Poster
hi. i was going to say in my first post that it was technically the king and queen but i didnt want to look stupid. because cinderella never had a castle. she was married into the royalty. i didnt want to look stupid and yes you were being kinda hostle and also to the dude who said i dont know as much about disney as u guys do. think again. (=

MickeyTigg

disney princess said:
hi. i was going to say in my first post that it was technically the king and queen but i didnt want to look stupid. because cinderella never had a castle. she was married into the royalty. i didnt want to look stupid and yes you were being kinda hostle and also to the dude who said i dont know as much about disney as u guys do. think again. (=

Actually not true.....Cinderella was born into royalty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom