Cinderella's Breakfast

arctictraveler

Original Poster
Hi everyone. This is my first post here, it's a great forum. We're going to Disney World for the first time in March (well, I was there as a kid in the 70's, I'm sure it's changed a little :) )

My wife called this morning and got reservations for Cinderella's Breakfast! It will be a suprise on our daughters 7th birthday. Thanks to everyone on this board who's posted info and links about priority seating. It sounds like we were very fortunate to get the reservations. The reservation is for 9:15, what time should we arrive, I assume at the "main gate"? The day of the breakfast will be our first day there so we won't have had a chance to scout things out. I know that may not be smart, but my wife really wanted to do it on our daughters birthday and we're flying down the day before and staying near the airport that night (moving to the Hilton at WDW after that). We'll be there 5 days, since we got lucky on the Cinderella meal does anyone have recommendations on any others we should try and call for the next couple days?

BTW - as for getting the reservation, my wife said she was on hold for 22 minutes this morning and was afraid she wouldn't get anything, but finally someone came on the line and they had availability. She said while on hold she eventually started getting a message to the effect of "if you're still on hold, it's likely there are no reservations left, so hang up and call again later.........". She hung in there and ended up getting reservations

Chase24

Welcome and Congratulations on the reservations. We took our son (3) in November to the Cinderella's Breakfast and had a 10:00 AM seating. I beleive we rode 1 ride before we went over to the Castle. We got there maybe 20 Minutes early and the put us in line, but it was still a little after 10 when we set down for breakfast. That was ok, the Fairy godmother was sitting in the waiting area taking pictures with all the kids and talking with each of them for a few minutes a piece so that took some time in a line. I would suggest no less than 20 to 25 minutes ahead of time to try to see her if she is out that day. At breakfast we met Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Mary Poppins, Belle, and Cinderella.

We also ate at Chef Mickey's and it was my wife's favorite breakfast and we met Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Goofy, and Pluto all without leaving our table.

Have a great time - BTW - it took me 2 days and 2 1/5 hours of long distance calls from PA to get the Cinderella Reservation.

estherhead

We went this March and had a 9:15 PS. Try to be off the monorail by 8:30 and after you get your bags checked got to the front of the line to a CM and tell them you have CRT PS. They will let you in immediately and you will have Main Street to yourselves! Lots of great photos! Then go check in and get line for Fairy Godmother in the foyer, although we got called really fast, before 9am! We were on our first ride by 10am! Very positive experience.

Another little tip, we were told to put the kids on the aisle so they had easy access to the princesses. This was a good tip except then we were facing the windows and have a bright light behind their heads in our video. So next time I go I'm going to sit with my back to the window, even if it means the princesses have to suck in their guts to get to the kids. Those photos are the reason we all go!

And a final tip is, if you are taking a young girl, have them dress up as their favorite princess. We did this and were very glad as all the other little girls were also dressed up. I just went to the Disney store at the Belz outlet and bought a Ariel costume (mermaid tail dragging on the ground, so CUTE!) and Minnie mouse costume, each were about $7.00, and put them over the girl's shorts. Although the Minnie mouse girl wore her dress all day! We have some very adorable pictures!

Also, we bought little autograph/note books at Wal-mart that had themed pages. The princesses loved that and would sign their name on the page that was their theme. I just looked this week and they don't have those exact ones but they do have some similar.

Whew, can you tell we are Disney Princess crazy around here? Yea CRT!!!

Esther

rosebud's mom

You only need to check in about 20 minutes ahead of your time. there is a separate line for people with early PS at the main gate. It will be all the way on one side. I think it is usually on the right.

We just ate there on Dec 9th. The Fairy Godmother was WONDERFUL !! Be sure you let her and your server know that it is your daughter's birthday. We were there for my daughter's 17th birthday, and her boyfriend surprised her with a diamond promise ring. It was so beautiful !!

Have a wonderful time !

If you girls like Pooh and the gang, the Crystal Palace is nice also.

crazydaveh

I just returned from the world. We had breakfast with Cindy and the gang on Christmas eve.

Despite one thing, the entire event was great! We took my 3 1/2 year old neice who is into the Princesses and she loved it! She wore her Cinderella dress and Cinderella spent probably 10 minutes with her, as did the other characters. The food was good too... I ate too much.

The bad thing that happened... we had PS for 6 people. We went up the elevator and was told we would have to sit at 2 tables, no where near each other. This was not cool to the family, and the CM's who were trying to seat us didn't seem to care. I don't know if they were having a bad day, but were set on us not sitting together. After about 5 minutes and a few supervisors later, we were all able to sit together. None of the CM's made us feel like they were sorry for trying to break us up for the highlight of our trip.

I would call ahead and make sure you will sit together.

All in all, it was a great time! I think we took about 300 pictures total at the breakfast!

BTW, welcome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom