Cinderella's Breakfast

GIGINATOR

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTION ON HOW TO OBTAIN RESERVATIONS FOR BREAKFAST IN THE CASTLE , I HAVE TRIED FOR TWO DAYS AND NO SUCCESS, WAS ON THE PHONE BEFORE 7AM AND SOLD OUT BY 7:05. IT IS OUR HONEYMOON AND REALLY WANT TO INCLUDE THIS EVENT!

disneydudette

honestly depends on when ur going.....

most people call 90 days in advance ( when there not supposed to) and then u end up calling 60 days in advance and all breakfasts are booked......:mad: ...happened to us....

if ur only intrested in breakfast with the princesses.....thry the new CB at epcot...its sumtin like the story book princess breakfast....http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...edrestaurantindex?id=EPRestaurantAkershusRest

if ur just intrested in eating in the castle....book reservations for lunch and dinner..... and if its only the 2 of u.... u can probably do it that day....like we did...but to be safe book in advance....

hope this helps.....

Upvote 0

DisneyHoneymoon

shhhh. Don't tell anyone I told you.....

Do a bit of research. Find out the REAL LIFE name of a higher up executive at Disney World. This could be found on the internet or on a press release, etc.

Write (email) or call that person's SECRETARY. (Ask to be transferred from Guest Services but you need to have that secretaries' name first or say, "Can I speak with Mr. Jones' secretary, please).... Be nice. Be overwrought with disappointment. "I'm not sure you can help, but I am so sad at not having gotten a reservation....."

Explain how it is your honeymoon, etc. Stress the MAGIC of Disney. How it was appalling that for profit individuals were pre-booking all the PS for Cindy's Castle. Ask very nicely if there is anything they can do for you.

p.s. It worked for me! I got a breakfast PS because I was open to several choices of days.

"Miraculously, they had a cancellation."

Good luck!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by disneydudette

most people call 90 days in advance ( when there not supposed to) and then u end up calling 60 days in advance and all breakfasts are booked......:mad: ...happened to us....

People can't call for PS 90 days in advance for the Magic Kingdom. If they do they will be told to call back on a certain date (60 days). The computer will not accept reservations for the MK restaurants more than 60 days in advance.

Upvote 0

fanofwdw

Had great success

I followed Bob Sehliger's directions in "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World With Kids." The money spent on the book was worth it just to get the PS at CRT. I highly recommend the book. Several other features are really useful, such as Character Breakfast comparisons and other good stuff.

So, to strategy...

You have to be EXACTLY 60 days in advance. When you are approaching 80/70 days in advance, call WDW-DINE and ask what the day is.

Once you know the day, start dialing at 407 WDW-DINE about 18-20 seconds prior to the hour of 7:00 a.m. on the day, ending with the final "E" at about 7 seconds to the hour. Use the time that can be found at www.atomictime.net.

My wife and I both called (enlist help) and we both got through to make PS reservations at 8:10! I cancelled one of them a couple of minutes afterward.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

DisneyHoneymoon

That "atomic clock" method is not always foollproof.

Before I used a "different" avenue to get PS, I used that method. I set our watches -- I was in one room (computer phone line) + cell phone, my husband to be was in the other room (main phone line + HIS cell phone) -- thats FOUR different phone lines being used -- and we called every morning for one week straight right before 7 a.m. (since we would be at Disney for a week and we would rearrange our schedule for whatever date we got that week) -- and ended up with NOTHING.

Of course, that was BEFORE folks were required to give credit card numbers for tickets and they were easily transferrable back then.

I hope the new restrictions make it easier for EVERYONE.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom