Cinderella themed attractions

What is your favourite Cinderella themed attraction at the Disney parks?

• Cinderella Castle

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • Cinderella Wishing Well

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prince Charming Regal Carrousel

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

• Cinderella's Royal Table

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Cinderella's Fairy Tale Hall (Tokyo Disneyland)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Fairy Godmother's Cupboard (Shanghai Disneyland)

• Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour (Toyko Disneyland - now defunct)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • The Garden of Cinderella (part of Fairy Tale Forest at Hong Kong Disneyland)

• Total voters

deltaandthebannermen

Original Poster
Hi

In my blog about Disney http://disneydad2.blogspot.co.uk/ I've recently been having a look at all things Cinderellary. I've recently had a new found appreciation for the film (I've posted my review in the film section here) and I've done a bit of retrospecting about the various attractions related to the film.

What is your favourite?

LUVofDIS

The castle is probably the most known object in all of Disney World. There are a few people I know that actually cry the first time they see it during each vacation. Nothing beats the look of the castle when it is all lite up at Christmas, though Halloween comes close.

Musical Mermaid

I wouldn’t consider all of these attractions, but as far as Cinderella theming goes, it’s tough to beat the castle. There is a reason it is the icon of the park and why so many people would love to spend the night there, if given the chance. If you’re going to include something like the well, may as well include the fountain too.

deltaandthebannermen

Original Poster
I wouldn’t consider all of these attractions, but as far as Cinderella theming goes, it’s tough to beat the castle. There is a reason it is the icon of the park and why so many people would love to spend the night there, if given the chance. If you’re going to include something like the well, may as well include the fountain too.

Which fountain are you referring to? I just tried to include anything at the Disney parks that is themed after Cinderella. I consider anything in the parks to be an 'attraction' if it's something guests can interact with - even if it's just looking at it :). The Wishing Well does seem to be a popular location for marriage proposals.

Musical Mermaid

Which fountain are you referring to? I just tried to include anything at the Disney parks that is themed after Cinderella. I consider anything in the parks to be an 'attraction' if it's something guests can interact with - even if it's just looking at it :). The Wishing Well does seem to be a popular location for marriage proposals.
It has a statue of Cinderella in it and I think there is drinking fountains there too. It has been awhile since I’ve been that way. I think there was trivia that when kids drink from the fountain, they see a crown on Cinderella’s head.

JIMINYCR

Its just outside the castle rear entrance off to the side. There are drinking fountains there too. And when you crouch down you can see the crown appear on her head as shown in the photo.

vrt287651SMALL.jpg

LUVofDIS

There may be one in Paris, but this is the one at the Magic Kingdom. As you exit the castle, when entering from Main Street, the fountain I believe is on the left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom