Cinderella Royal Table

Disney1357

Original Poster
I'm thinking about going to this restaurant later this year, but it would just be 2 adult guys.

Would that be weird or would that be okay?

Thanks

Jon81uk

I'm thinking about going to this restaurant later this year, but it would just be 2 adult guys.

Would that be weird or would that be okay?

Thanks

We went as three adult guys for my 29th birthday back in 2010. Belle called us a table of Beasts! But we had a great meal and the food was good, with fun character interactions. Aurora was surprised when she asked where our princesses were and my husband took my hand and said, right here!
But basically yes go for it!

JIMINYCR

Certainly not. The characters will enjoiy conversing with you just as much as they would with a table of kids or mixed with females. The atmosphere of dining in the castle is wonderful and shouldnt be missed. The food has been up and down in quality, most times weve enjoyed the meal. We have taken some great photos of guys from our table with the princesses.

Raineman

Not strange in the least. I loved the experience, but was a bit disappointed with the food quality-I am almost positive my mashed potatoes were the instant kind that you can buy in a box at the grocery store.

bluejasmine

I dont think its weird at all... Hubby and I are going for my birthday (we are in ours) I honestly dont care so much about the characters, Im kind of an introvert and I feel like the character meets are awkward (for me, I never know what to say lol) but I really wanted to eat in the castle... Last time for us was breakfast in 2005

Kobe!!

Is it true you will get a socially distanced character during your dinning experience?

the site says not available but I’m reading reviews that say they have them but socially distanced.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Is it true you will get a socially distanced character during your dinning experience?

the site says not available but I’m reading reviews that say they have them but socially distanced.
Cinderella is the only character and she waves from a distance.

A0ECBFA9-C792-4E20-BF3D-2638182E8995.jpeg

9762BE79-4DD7-4A6E-83E4-D0D49BD3E3FE.jpeg

ilovelabs2021

Currently the only princess there is Cinderella, and she doesn't come to the tables. She waves from a safe distance. Typically, you have a meet and greet/photo op with Cinderella first and then four other princesses come around to tables. It is also very pricey. I would not do it right now with the current limitations. Part of what you are paying for with character dining is the character interaction, and in researching for our July trip, there are others restaurants on property that are doing a better job of still providing that, even with restrictions.

Kobe!!

Currently the only princess there is Cinderella, and she doesn't come to the tables. She waves from a safe distance. Typically, you have a meet and greet/photo op with Cinderella first and then four other princesses come around to tables. It is also very pricey. I would not do it right now with the current limitations. Part of what you are paying for with character dining is the character interaction, and in researching for our July trip, there are others restaurants on property that are doing a better job of still providing that, even with restrictions.
Such as?

Ross Souter

I proposed to my wife in Cinderella's Royal Table. It was a lovely experience. I booked the proposal package.

The food was not amazing, but It was pretty awesome to sit in the castle (we had the best seats in the house central window)

I'm not in a massive Disney fan like my wife, but it was a fantastic experience anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom