Cinderella Castle Suite

Joey Jurado

Original Poster
hi, just out of curiosity

Has anybody here been chosen to be the first family and gotten to stay at the cinderella castle suite?

thanks!

stevehousse

If u get chosen to be family of the day, that does not equate to u getting to stay in the castle suite...I wish...

To stay there you either have to win a contest (which are extremely rare for the castle suite) or be a mega rich celebrity!

R W B

A few years ago when they had The Year of a Million Dreams campaign I believe they chose a family daily or every other day to stay 1 night in the suite. I've read a few stories from those lucky guests.

If u get chosen to be family of the day, that does not equate to u getting to stay in the castle suite...I wish...

To stay there you either have to win a contest (which are extremely rare for the castle suite) or be a mega rich celebrity!
If by mega rich celebrity you mean they paid to stay their, I've never heard of anyone being able to "rent" that suite no matter how much money they have. Could always be wrong I guess.

stevehousse

Yes that's why I stated contests( which was what that basically was) and yes celebrities can stay in the castle if they want to. I believe Tom Cruise and his daughter stayed there a year or 2 ago...

donsullivan

Premium Member
....If by mega rich celebrity you mean they paid to stay their, I've never heard of anyone being able to "rent" that suite no matter how much money they have. Could always be wrong I guess.

As I understand it, there is a legal constraint that prevents them from actually charging guests (independent of the price part) to stay in the suite. The park and that structure are not legally allowed (zoned) for use as a rental of temporary residential facilities like a hotel room. I also believe the structure of Cinderella Castle does not meet the minimum construction requirements for a short-term rental facility. Those requirements are vastly different than for a themed castle in the middle of a theme park

While that certainly does not prevent them from making it available as a 'gift' or 'prize', they just aren't legally allowed to charge for it.

Last edited:

Communicore

I've always wanted to check out the location when I was a CM but couldn't figure out how to get there. One time I ended up in a service elevator for King Stefan's and I think I saw the buttons for that floor, but I got scared lol

ABQ

I've always wanted to check out the location when I was a CM but couldn't figure out how to get there. One time I ended up in a service elevator for King Stefan's and I think I saw the buttons for that floor, but I got scared lol
Ahhh, the good old days of King Stefan's. An elegant restaurant from a more civilized Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom