Cinderella Castle Suite details revealed

Eyorefan

Okay, Who would say no to that Prize????

I can't wait to see how this all works out and see the people get chosen! How cool would that Be????

BeachClubVillas

Oh MAN, did you see that bathtub picture? Oh I want in there sooo bad!

I hope they make it available for a price after the YOAMD is over. I'd be willing to shell out a chunk of savings for a night.

mickeysgal

I have a question...the rules state the winner and up to five guests... I thought there was only two beds in the room? I know there is a sitting area, but the couch did not look like a sofa bed... how are they going to accommodate the extra guests?

Just wanted to know...also, I will be travelling in a group of seven (with two toddlers- 4 and 2) would we all be able to stay, since my son doesn't have a ticket, or does someone have to stay back at the hotel?

Just checking for when I win!!!!! Wishful thinking right!!!

hokielutz

Optjay, staying near the property is not a requirement for winning. If you took longer to get an overnight bag, I'm sure they would just let you miss some of your activities. If you just drove in for the day from a few hours away, the dream squad would just ask if you wanted to stay anyway. I'm sure that day and evening would be worth wearing the same clothes for two days!!

I'm sure that if you drove in from several hours away on a day trip... and did not want to turn down this prize - the concierge could have your current clothes laundered overnight and generously give you & family some other outfit(s) for the evening & bedtime.
Its just a guess... because this is the ultimate dream come true and there is no way Cinderella would have her guests be uncomfortable in her home.

Of course... the guest asked could say no...:cry:

hokielutz

In the description at http://www.wdwmagic.com/yearofamilliondreams.htm, it mentions that the sofa in the sitting room is, indeed, a custom-designed sofa bed. As for groups larger than five, good question.

Groups larger than 6.... eh.... that could be a small problem. Everyone in the group could probably enjoy the room during the day, except not everyone can sleep there. If you have more than 6, there may have to be some tough choices made by that family as to who gets to sleep at the castle.
Regardless, the dream come true cannot overrule the fire code statutes that are in place... which govern all of Disney's resort rooms.

At least Disney made the accomodations large enough to sleep a larger than normal family of 6.... since most of their rooms on property only sleep 4.

cpfdej46

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: pick me pick me:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: what to many kids throw them out of the family:lol: :lol: sorry just kidding

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom