Cinderella Castle Hat?

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Hi-rather odd question/request here.
Friends of mine just returned from WDW and they told me that in the MK they now have a Cinderella Castle hat. Unfortunately, they did not buy me one :cry: , nor did they take a picture. I was wondering if any of you "regulars" to the park could get me a pic of the hat (or anyone who may own it). I love anything with the castle, and this hat souds awesome! I've googled and ebayed it, but couldn't find anything.
Thanks in advance for any help!

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
dreamteacher said:
sorry cant help you but my B-Day is April 21 I will be 21
Happy early Birthday! And Welcome to the Boards!!
I guess I should change my sig now....lol

And Chape...if you could get a pic that would be wonderful! Thanks!

scottnj1966

SewIn2Disney said:
Friends of mine just returned from WDW and they told me that in the MK they now have a Cinderella Castle hat. Unfortunately, they did not buy me one :cry: , nor did they take a picture. I was wondering if any of you "regulars" to the park could get me a pic of the hat (or anyone who may own it). I love anything with the castle, and this hat souds awesome! I've googled and ebayed it, but couldn't find anything.

I have a pic of it someone. Will find it for you

scottnj1966

castle hat

castlehat.jpg
SewIn2Disney said:

I can email you a better pic I am sure if you want.
bigfloridacountry@cfl.rr.com

www.bigfloridacountry.com

bhg469

phew!!! im pretty relieved to find out that this thread was about a "castle hat" and not a "hat on the castle" i was gonna swear off wdw trips until it was gone. i dont know what i was thinking :D

Al

bhg469 said:
phew!!! im pretty relieved to find out that this thread was about a "castle hat" and not a "hat on the castle" i was gonna swear off wdw trips until it was gone. i dont know what i was thinking :D
I thought exactly the same thing :lol:

Number_6

bhg469 said:

Considering some of the questionable moves that have been made in recent years, I thought the same thing you did. Don't feel bad... :lol:

Ringo8n24

Thank goodness for what this thread was really about. I was with some of the others thinking the castle was getting a hat. You just never know nowadays. Whew! BTW, that hat looks like it can get hot to wear in the Florida heat...but it is cute. :)

mrtoad

I too thought the same thing. I instantly had a picture in my mind of the Hat from MGM now being on the castle. Thank god it is not so...

As for the real hat, I don't care for those types of hats. Like the Big goofy hats and such. I would wear it one day and bring it home and my wife would throw it out when I wasn't looking.... :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom