Cinderella Castle Character Breakfast

Bigart

Original Poster
What is the secret to securing a reservation for the Cinderella Castle Character Breakfast? I have heard you need to call EXCACTLY 180 calendar days ahead of time...has anyone had luck in getting a reservation?

njDizFan

I tried to get a rezzie last year for NYE. I called exactly 180 days before but not until 3 PM, at that time that day was already sold out. I did manage to get in for the day prior though. So depending on the day, you have to be on the phone at 7 AM to ensure your ADR. Other days you have some wiggle room.

Bigart

Original Poster
its amazing how quick it fills up..people seem to be ravenous for this breakfast...cancellations seem few and far between. You have to count exactly 180 calendar days..wow

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Because of the 180 days +10 policy even calling at 7 am 180 days out is kind of hit or miss. The best chance for getting it would be to try and get it for the last morning of your trip. Doing it online will also help a little as well because online opens up one hour earlier than the phone.

What you need to do is put a reminder on either your cell phone or on your email or something and contact them early in the AM on the day you can make your reservation, if you have to hold HOLD on the phone do not hang up. You will get your reservation! :)
Breakfast is a very good time to go also because you get into the park earlier and also all the Princess' etc will come to each and every table to meet your children. Good Luck :wave::sohappy:

tizzo

I don't know if it was a fluke or what, but for my sister's visit in November she went to the online booking system on day T-90 (this was during the time when the booking window was cut to 90 days during the transition to online ADRs), maybe 15 minutes before the phones opened for the day, and was able to get a reservation for the four of them for breakfast, and then another reservation for six (the same four plus my wife and me). Oddly, though breakfast is supposed to be popular, her first choices were lunch and dinner and neither were available. Which is why I think she may have just gotten lucky.

On a side note, I know Cinderella is a hot ticket, and I get why it is. Princesses are princesses after all. But of the two character meals I've ever done (Cinderella and Crystal Palace), Crystal Palace was by far the better experience. The food was much, much better, the characters spent a LOT more time at every table, and despite the much greater attention, they made almost two full rotations during the time we were eating.

Anyway, my $0.02.

Bigart

Original Poster
understood...does the policy apply to the Crystal Palace as well? the 180 days? meaning is it as difficult to get a reservation there? I know the CP is being remodeled currently, but will reopen in Feb

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
understood...does the policy apply to the Crystal Palace as well? the 180 days? meaning is it as difficult to get a reservation there? I know the CP is being remodeled currently, but will reopen in Feb
180 day applies to all restaurants that can be booked through Disney Dining which is nearly every restaurant on property save for a few at DTD.

rmkremer

We've been to the Breakfast twice during Memorial Day weekend and both times I was able to get a reservation about 120 days out. The only reason we waited that long was because we weren't sure we were going until then. That said, I'd make my reservation for at least this one meal as soon as you know when you are going. You can usually get a reservation at any of the other resaurants within a couple of months of your vacation. I would also recommend getting a reservation for as soon as the resaurant opens. This is usually an hour before the park opens so you can get some great pictures walking up Main Street without anyone else around! You will also be done eating just shortly after the park opens and will be able to take advantage of the shorter lines!

akmr01

I booked today and got 8.30 on 14th May. It was one of two slots available between 3 and 17 May! The operator searched from the 3rd onwards and the 14th was the first one that came up.

tizzo

The booking window is the same across all restaurants, however some are harder to get into than others. I understand Cinderella to be especially difficult. I'm sure some of this has to do with popularity, but it is also capacity. I knew it couldn't be that large given the location, but it really was even smaller than I expected.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom