Cinderella Breakfast?

Shelby007

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and I'm SO excited 'cause I just booked my 1st WDW vacation!!!...going in late Sept.

My daughter (6) has been nagging for years to have breakfast in Cinderella's Castle. It is also her birthday which will make it all the more special for her. Can anyone tell me anything about it? I heard the resteraunt is smaller than others...is this a problem or a good thing? Are there other characters there besides Cinderella? How far in advance for reservations?

The entire trip is a secret to both of kids. HOPE MY HUSBAND 7 I CAN KEEP IT TO OURSELVES FOR SO LONG.

Thanks,

Shelby007:sohappy:

wdwforus

Originally posted by Nansafan
The window seats are not booths. We've sat at the windows a couple times for dinner. Remember about the glare and flash photography reflecting off the window when you take your pictures.

This is where my wife screwed up on our pics. We were in a innner loop table and she was taking the pics with the windows at the characters backs so the glare from the outside washed out the pics and they are dark. She had the flash off and I was video taping everything and didnt notice the flash not going off. I would have liked to had a window seat then the light would have been at my back and we would have had a view.

Upvote 0

SlideOperatorCP

My boyfriend and I sat at the windows for dinner and breakfast!

For dinner, the hosts had us wait untill about 9:40pm (the park fireworks were at 10pm) to be sat because they wanted us to be at "the best seat in the house" . I am pretty sure it was table 16 . It was SOOOO romantic!! The fireworks were going off RIGHT outside! It was one of those moments that you look out onto the kingdom and swear you will never ever ever forget just how that feels!

For breakfast we sat at one table over from "the best seat". The view is amazing but for a parent who wants to bring thier children for breakfast I would say sit in the middle. The whole reason we went was to see Cinderella and we had to wait for the next set because she forgot to come up to see us. (I know you must be thinking that it's because we are 21 and not 5 but she forgot the whole window section) It could have been a one time mistake but it seemed as though the girls in the middle had all the attention they could ask for where as the little girls by the window were sometimes forgotten. (It could have just been the day and I am sure it was... )

It wasn't as easy to take pictures because one side of the table is against the wall and it's a little harder to get the angle you want. All of our pictures were taken from the same place, same angle. So IMHO I would suggest sitting in the middle if you could. I think it really is just as easy as asking! (and if you want to take pictures of the kingdom from the windows, just head on up there and click away... I know we had NO problem letting little princesses come up to have pictures taken where we were... for the fireworks we even gave up one of our chairs (I was sitting on my BF's lap anyway) so a daddy and a "princess" could watch the fireworks up close)

3 DAYS 3 DAYS 3 DAYS!!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Pippa

If you don't manage to get PS for the castle try Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom. It has Winnie the Pooh and co doing the rounds, food was great, I would recommend it although I must admit I haven't eaten at the castle!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom