Churros

MarkTwain

We usually get the churros at the Mexico cantina at Epcot if we want to get our churro fix at WDW (I wonder if they'll still have those after the menu overhaul?). But we've recently found out that the churros at SeaWorld are DELICIOUS!

DisneyLeo18

Pretty sure they have them at a cart/stand in Frontierland on the right hand side when walking towards the mountains.

The last one I had though was the stand in Mexico, got one churro and a margarita :slurp:

TRONorail10

Wow, i can't believe nobody on this site knew about the Churro Wagon refurbishment in Frontierland! The Churro Wagon has been under refurbishment for over a month. Good news though, it is all freshened up and back in its normal spot across from the Trading Post and Shooting Gallery in Frontierland. Fantasyland used to have a churro cart, but the construction has altered some of the outdoor food stand selections. The Frontierland Churro Wagon is actually considered to a permanent churro location, due to the fact that it never changes spots, so I would always check Frontierland first for churros at the Magic Kingdom.

Some other Magic Kingdom food news:

Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station has dropped "Noodle Station" from the name, and is now simply "Tomorrowland Terrace." The name change was made for several reasons - the Wishes Dessert Party that takes place at the location, as well as a conversion to a buffet table service restaurant on select nights, and there is a possible change of some menu offerings that would take place once the quick service location opens up in mid-November. At present, Tomorrowland Terrace only offers 2 items that actually contain noodles, the chicken or veggie noodle bowl. So this name change will help prevent any misconception of the location's food offerings.

El Pirata Y El Perico was shown in the main news feed to be under refurbishment, however, the article did not mention what they were doing to the restaurant. El Pirata is changing its name as well, it will be known as Tortuga Tavern once the refurbishment is complete. The restaurant already had one menu change this past summer from tacos to nachos and may have some more changes in the future. While the name change is the only item I can confirm, there is a rumor that Disney wants to utilize the space for some sort of pirate character dining experience. There is another POTC movie sailing into port May 2011, so this might just be a rumor that comes true... :animwink:

PhilharMagician

There is a cart occasionally in front of the Great Movie Ride by the guard shack that sell churro's . I also thought there was a cart on the Streets of America that sold them, it may be Herbie's that I am thinking of.

MM4Ever

We got one last Saturday night at the cart in Fantasyland by Dumbo (almost up against the construction walls). We were there again Wednesday night and the cart wasn't even in use.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom