Churros

Javier Boughton

Original Poster
hello everyone..

we scout everywhere around the 4 parks and couldn't find any churros, anyone knows why?

universal/islands you could find churros almost anywhere.

3 years ago we were at WDW and they sell churros everywhere..

thanks

WDW_Emily

On my Last trip I found some at Animal Kingdom on a cart located in Africa. but that was the only time I saw them the entire trip.

The only place I've ever been able to get a churro was at the Mexican restaurant in Epcot. It's on their menu with vanilla ice cream. To be honest though, it wasn't all that great as I had expected (I've never had a churro beforehand). But you MUST be able to get them at the Magic Kingdom somewhere, they wouldn't joke around on the Laugh Floor by saying, "will treat everyone to churros!" under somebody's face for nothing. o_O

smk

I had one with caramel sauce just two weeks ago in Epcot from a cart right outside the indoor resturant. :slurp: I didn't look in MK.

Tigger1988

Got them in Epcot just a few months ago, and I remember getting them at DHS a few years ago. There's also carts selling them in DTD Westside, if I'm not mistaken.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I gotten them for years from a cart in Frontierland in the MK, and remember getting one in Fantasyland on our last trip (I have pics of my DD's first Churro). That one may be gone though due to the FLE construction.
As others have said, I also know that they are on the menu at the new Hacienda in Epcot WS.

We got them at La Cantina de San Angel just about five days ago. They came as a desert with the taco meal and were served with caramel sauce. I thought they were great. Didn't notice if they could be ordered as a snack though. I assume you can.

MissM

Most of the time, the carts that carry giant salted pretzels will also carry churros.

I buy giant salted pretzels to share with Love a lot and they're always the other option. One of such carts is near Pinocchio Haus in Fantasyland in MK.

Javier Boughton

Original Poster
Most of the time, the carts that carry giant salted pretzels will also carry churros.

I buy giant salted pretzels to share with Love a lot and they're always the other option. One of such carts is near Pinocchio Haus in Fantasyland in MK.

but this time none of them had..3 years ago you could find them anywhere

Pioneer Hall

Churros can be found at the following locations usually as well as certain food carts around the parks(and I may miss some)...

Dinobite Snacks in AK, The Dip Site at DHS, Cantina de san Angel in Epcot. I am not sure about the exact locations in MK, but I know for a fact I have seen them there.

WishIwasThere

And for those time you are away from WDW and have a churro craving...BJ's sells them...atmosphere isn't as magical, but they are still tasty.:slurp:

MissM

but this time none of them had..3 years ago you could find them anywhere
I'm at the parks about once a month. Probably got a pretzel in August or September in Fantasyland and they had churros then. Perhaps they were just out...? I don't know. I don't look for churros specifically but I often do get pretzels. Strange you couldn't find any. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom