Christmas

disnewbie

Original Poster
Hi everyone
Hoping for some advice. We're hoping to come to Disneyland Paris at Christmas, including christmas day.
Some questions I hope we can get some help with?
1. Does anyone have any recommendations of places they've stayed that weren't Disney hotels? f we stay offsite will public transport / shuttles be running on Christmas Day?
2. If we purchase tickets do we buy dated tickets, or undated tickets ? Is there a difference in price with these? If we buy undated, then it seems we need to register the dates we want to come. Is doing it this way cheaper than buying dated Christmas tickets? Sorry if this is a stupid question?
Do Christmas tickets sell out, and if so , when usually?
3. We're new and would appreciate any tips or tricks anyone has , especially going at Christmas
Thanks so much

wdrive

Hi everyone
Hoping for some advice. We're hoping to come to Disneyland Paris at Christmas, including christmas day.
Some questions I hope we can get some help with?
1. Does anyone have any recommendations of places they've stayed that weren't Disney hotels? f we stay offsite will public transport / shuttles be running on Christmas Day?
2. If we purchase tickets do we buy dated tickets, or undated tickets ? Is there a difference in price with these? If we buy undated, then it seems we need to register the dates we want to come. Is doing it this way cheaper than buying dated Christmas tickets? Sorry if this is a stupid question?
Do Christmas tickets sell out, and if so , when usually?
3. We're new and would appreciate any tips or tricks anyone has , especially going at Christmas
Thanks so much

Personally I prefer around Val D’Europe best for off site hotels. Hotel Elysee is my go to. Opposite a train station with regular trains to Disney, around a 3 minute journey and around €1.20 each way. Also a free shuttle to the parks from the hotel and walkable in 20-30 minutes. The shuttle and trains both run on Christmas Day. Most local hotels to Disneyland Paris have their own shuttles.

In terms of tickets I’d just buy whichever were cheapest. But make sure there’s availability for your dates if buying undated. I’d do this as soon as possible as the parks do sell out quite regularly. I’d presume everyday will be sold out around Christmas so sort tickets ASAP.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I too have stayed in Hotel Elysee and the location cannot be beat; I did not use their shuttle because it is so close to the train station and there is more room on the train than the bus. I have also stayed several times at Relais Spa Val d’Europe. They have an on-call shuttle to the parks and each room has a kitchenette, which I find convenient, plus a pool and hot tub. Booking in advance prices can be quite reasonable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom