Christmas

My friend and I booked a trip from November 24-December 1 of this year. We've never been to Disney for the Christmas season. What are your must do's or must sees during the Christmas season at Disney??

Nemo14

Tour the hotels. Wilderness Lodge, GF, Beach Club, are our favorites, as well as checking out the campsites at Fort Wilderness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Holidays around the World in Epcot.

The scheduling means it would be pretty near impossible to see all of them in one day, and it would take a lot of backtracking.

We saw Italy (definitely our favourite), Norway, France and the singers in American Adventure.

AKL is another resort worth seeing. The monorail loop plus WL is doable from MK, take a break from Epcot to tour the Epcot resorts.

A carriage ride at FW to see the decorations is also popular.

Upvote 0

courtneylynnx3

Original Poster
Thank you so much everyone!! There are some things on here I've never even heard of!! So we're definitely going to try them! The first two days we're there we're not going to the parks just so we can go to the hotels!!!!

Upvote 0

Tom 55

It is worth the price to buy the tickets to the Christmas parade. Watch it from Main street so you can see it snow in Disney world. It is a lot of money but how often will you be there during this holiday season. All of the parks have Holiday decor also.

Upvote 0

courtneylynnx3

Original Poster
It is worth the price to buy the tickets to the Christmas parade. Watch it from Main street so you can see it snow in Disney world. It is a lot of money but how often will you be there during this holiday season. All of the parks have Holiday decor also.

The christmas parade at Mickeys very merry christmas party??

Upvote 0

JohnD

Resorts to visit:
  • Wilderness Lodge: Tree
  • Grand Floridian: Gingerbread House, Tree
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge: Tree
  • Coronado Springs: Tree
  • Beach Club: Merry Go Round
  • Yacht Club: Christmastown model

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak

Here is what we enjoy during the Christmas season at Disney:

• Candlelight Processional - this is a wonderful event. Try and do a dinning package, it is well worth it.
  • Tour the resorts - we prefer starting out at the Poly, walking over to the GF and then jumping on the monorail over to the Contemporary.
  • Ice Skating - they used to have an outdoor ice rink in DTD and then it was moved to the West Side. Unsure if this is still being done since the change to Disney Springs.
  • Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - this is worth doing at least once. For the time you are there the prices should be a little less as they increase in price as you get closer to Christmas.

Upvote 0

JMcMahonEsq

My family and I did the Christmas Party, including the Christmas Parade, and we are planning our next trip down around the time that the party is there to go back again. Amazing shows, seeing the park all decorated and "in character" can't be beat. The park is also less crowded so wait times for rides will be down. I would say its a definite must see.

Upvote 0

BASS

I haven't been to Yacht Club and Beach Club around Christmas-time but it seems to be a popular choice. If you hit the boardwalk area, you could likely see both, as well as the Boardwalk Hotel (which I have been to) which has a beautiful display. (Make sure you get ice cream at Ample Hills!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom