Christmas' Weather at WDW

Jose

Original Poster
Don't you feel weird when it's Christmas season at WDW and the 50% of the people wear t-shirts??
I know that the weather in Orlando is warm but sometimes people exaggerate the heat when truly is cold...
What do you think?

luv

Different people are comfortable in different temps. People from the north tend to laugh their butts off when someone wears a winter coat when it is 60-65 degrees outside. People from the south think that someone complaining about 80 degrees being "hot" is ever so amusing.

Me, I'm just glad that there is no snow in Orlando. I couldn't care less what anyone wears. If they're happy, I'm happy. :D

John

What I dont understand......my sister lives in FLorida (right outside the gates). When I visit her, she keeps her house like an refridgerator. My nose runs and I shiver. When she visits me here in the north she complains that it is always to cold. Its 60 degrees and she wears gloves and a scarf....lol..

In FL its not the heat it's the humidity....LOL

Jose

Original Poster
Ok :) I say that because I stayed in Disneyland Paris in December and it was snowing... For me a Christmas without snow is not a Christmas... but I'm beginning to change my point of view because you can enjoy more the magic with a "warm" temperature and not being cold with three coats on you!!! :)

real mad hatter

Well the weather outside is frightful,and the fire looks so delightful,and since there's no where to go,let it snow,let it snow,let it snow.;)

kerri dutrisac

We are from BC, Canada, and we are very comfortable in shorts and t-shirts at Christmas time at WDW. We are usually leaving a couple of feet of snow back home and are thrilled with the weather. Sitting on main street eating ice cream in shorts is amazing feeling knowing the weather back home. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom