Christmas Tree in your room... is it allowed

Spinky

A quick and slightly Random Question but I no some one on here will be able to help me,

We are staying at Pop for 2 weeks over Christmas from the 14th To the 28th of Dec we would really miss a Christmas tree so I was hoping some one on here would know the rules on Trees in your room (I don't mean like a massive tree) just little one a couple of foot with some lights.

I no you can order them from Disney florist but I just cant spend $400 on a tree, do you no if its frowned upon to get a little tree?

Spinky

RiversideBunny

We took a little 2 foot tall tree with us and put it on the table in the room.
Be sure to bring an extension cord (US) for plugging it in since the plug isn't always close.

Depending on how large your room is there might not be enough space for a full size tree.
The rooms at Pop Century are not large.

:xmas:

Upvote 0

Spinky

Original Poster
Yay thats brilliant, I'm fine with a small tree I Just didnt no if they had rules against them Roll on Xmass thankyou :xmas:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Disney Florist actually offers trees of a couple of different sizes that you can have in your room. Check out their site in the fall months for when they start adding the Holiday items.

Pam

Upvote 0

rkelly42

this is what I am waiting for. I hope there is something a lot more reasonable than the $400 4ft tall christmas tree, I am hoping for a 2ft for around 80-100 but I will have to wait and see.:xmas:

Upvote 0

tink68

Maybe you could mail one of the small fake trees to the hotel before you arrive and then go to the Disney Christmas store, buy some decorations and decorate it. Then send it back home and use it in your house for future holidays? :shrug: Just a thought.

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
A quick and slightly Random Question but I no some one on here will be able to help me,

We are staying at Pop for 2 weeks over Christmas from the 14th To the 28th of Dec we would really miss a Christmas tree so I was hoping some one on here would know the rules on Trees in your room (I don't mean like a massive tree) just little one a couple of foot with some lights.

I no you can order them from Disney florist but I just cant spend $400 on a tree, do you no if its frowned upon to get a little tree?

Spinky

If you can pack it, take it. Keep it small and non-flammable. Unplug the lights anytime you're not around it (while sleeping, out, etc).

Upvote 0

WDWRLD

Trees are deffinately allowed. We have always taken one when we go to POR. Alot of people decorate their room windows but at PoP there really isnt anywhere to put your tree in the window. A couple suggestions, take a extension cord, for both the tree and whatever else you put up, Take some suction cups and a extra string of lights to put in the window.

Upvote 0

nemofinder22

Guests bring trees all the time, also Iv seen guests at OKW and SSR decorate there outside balcony with lights. Its kinda nice actually since the Disney decor dosnt make it to all the buildings.

Upvote 0

Spinky

Original Poster
Were from the Uk so we cant really pack one. I'm hoping that if there isnt anything we can afford on the florist website that seme where like wall Mart or Publix will have a tree that we can decorate. thanks for the replys I feel much happier and in the christmas spirit now :xmas:

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Were from the Uk so we cant really pack one. I'm hoping that if there isnt anything we can afford on the florist website that seme where like wall Mart or Publix will have a tree that we can decorate. thanks for the replys I feel much happier and in the christmas spirit now :xmas:

I can guarantee that Walmart will be cheaper than the florist. :wave:

Upvote 0

Edisto Pluto

We've always brought a small decorated tree when we are there during the Christmas holidays. We have stayed at the YC, BC and AKL and we have never had a problem. In fact we have decorated our balconies before. Have fun, there isn't a better place to be during the Christmas holidays.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom