Christmas Surprise no More!!!

mickeycruiseme

Well just let the kids know that we are leaving on the 20th of December and flying to FL to catch the Magic for the Christmas Cruise then off to Universal Studios from the 28th to the 30th and then Fort Wilderness Cabins and WDW from 30th till the 5th then back to IL. Kids who are 7 and twins are 4 say "Can't we stay home and play with our toys?" Man right in the heart.......

Anyone have experience with the Cabins and hanging out at night at he resort.

By the way should I punish them for the comment? lol.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by mickeycruiseme
Well just let the kids know that we are leaving on the 20th of December and flying to FL to catch the Magic for the Christmas Cruise then off to Universal Studios from the 28th to the 30th and then Fort Wilderness Cabins and WDW from 30th till the 5th then back to IL. Kids who are 7 and twins are 4 say "Can't we stay home and play with our toys?" Man right in the heart.......

You're leaving on my birthday :sohappy: HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Upvote 0

aim

Originally posted by mickeycruiseme

The cabins are wonderful! That's where we are stayin in a few weeks!! :D They are very "home like". (since they're in the catagory "home away from home":)) Great choice! The cabins, you can go for walks at night (very safe). Or you could fix a nice dinner and stay in the cabin and watch some Disney movies. Any other questions, don't be afraid to ask!!! :D Hope you have a great time!

:wave: Welcome to the boards!

Upvote 0
I love to stay at the cabins! You can go to the program that they have at night at the trading post- you can roast marshmallows, they sing songs, chip and dale come out, and then they show a Disney movie on the outside HUGE movie screen, what a blast! Have fun, the kids will thank you when they see how much fun it is! Also, it is fun to drive around the campground to see all of the people who decorate their trailers for Christmas, lights and everything, some of them go all out.

Upvote 0

Marijil

You will thank me for this later-

call the FW bike barn right now and reserve a golf cart for the week.. they are pricey, but so worth it...

the cabins are awesome, we've stayed there 3 x

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom