Christmas stuff during Thanksgiving

BDub1321

Original Poster
I see the big Christmas stuff like mickeys party and parade all shut down the week of thanksgiving. Just my luck. ugh. What other Christmas stuff is there during that week? Our 4 kids are ages 16,15,12,11. I was so exited about Mickey's Christmas Party.....until I saw the dates. We are there from Nov. 18 - Nov. 22.

Nemo14

You could check out the decorations at many of the resorts. Our favorites are Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, and Grand Floridian, and it's always fun to see the campsites at Fort Wilderness all decked out. Have fun!

BDub1321

Original Poster
Will try to visit some of those properties. We are staying at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs this time. Stayed at Animal Kingdom 4 years ago in July. But this time with the kids older we thought Disney Springs each night might be fun. Anyone know how decorated the Hilton might be for Christmas? It's considered on Disney property but not managed by Disney so I'm not sure what we will find there.

Clamman73

I would check out what Epcot has to offer for their Festival of the Holidays....just being on Main Street in MK is great with the tree and decorations...Studios has the Jingle Bam fireworks and Tower of Terror projection show...Springs has the tree trail...the monorail resorts decorations.

LUVofDIS

All the parks should be decorated and trees up. At HS there should be snowfall during Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam! and on Sunset Blvd. Also ToT will have Christmas projections displayed on it with Christmas music going. The screen down the street also have Christmas stuff on it. Echo lake also is decorated.

As for the resorts, all the deluxe resorts have amazing setups. The easiest ones to get to are the monorail ones, but as said before, WL has an amazing setup.

I would think these would all be setup by your dates, we went the day after Thanksgiving last year and it was all setup.

Nottamus

Definitely you'll hear Christmas music everywhere, and most places decorated with lights at night....Christmas trees Etc.

We were there early November last year, left on the 10th, and all that stuff was up days before we left.

At HS, Jingle Bell Jingle Bam is great, and the projection on ToT is also really cool. ....and you might even get some snow...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom