Christmas store in DTD

Rob562

And for future reference, just about any location on WDW property can be reached through the Main Switchboard, 407-824-2222. They can also answer many common (and un-common) questions.

-Rob

devoy1701

Does anyone know if there is a phone number I can call to reach the Christmas store in DTD?

Just to let you know...I was down at the Christmas Store at DTD this past weekend and while they do have alot of items there that are exclusive to the themeparks, I found quite a bit of stuff there that I had seen online at Disneyshopping.com for almost 50% less. ie: Disney has the storybook ornament sets that come with 6 or 7 ornaments, they retaili at the parks for $38.00 a set...online they are $21.99 + 25% off that price with the current online promotion.

and incase anyone collects the dated holiday plushes, there is no 2008 mini Holiday Eeyore plush this year...too bad that's my gfs favorite character and we started getting them annually since 2006. bah humbug!

Pluto'sGrl

Just to let you know...I was down at the Christmas Store at DTD this past weekend and while they do have alot of items there that are exclusive to the themeparks, I found quite a bit of stuff there that I had seen online at Disneyshopping.com for almost 50% less. ie: Disney has the storybook ornament sets that come with 6 or 7 ornaments, they retaili at the parks for $38.00 a set...online they are $21.99 + 25% off that price with the current online promotion.

and incase anyone collects the dated holiday plushes, there is no 2008 mini Holiday Eeyore plush this year...too bad that's my gfs favorite character and we started getting them annually since 2006. bah humbug!

There's a deal on shipping right now too!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom