Christmas Pictures

Loretta

Original Poster
My dh and I plan on having our picture taken with Santa at Epcot. We were thinking of using the picture for our Christmas cards but I don't think we'll get them in time to send out ( we come home 12/4). Can you order them right there at the park or do we have to wait til we get home?
Only 24 more days, yahoo!!:sohappy:

Jessie&Buzz

I'm planning on having my kids pic taken with Mickey and using it for my cards. We don't get home until the 10th. I'm not worried if they get out a little late. I'm sure it would be fine to wait till you get home. If you use walmart's 1 hour sometimes they have them in a few days if they are busy. You can upload and order online and pick them up at the store. I do that every year.

Ciciwoowoo

I ordered my cards last year from Costco, and they were ready in 1 hour...so I think you'll be just fine!

PS...this year, I saw they have some Disney borders at Costco, if you're a member.

Loretta

Original Poster
Thanks for the suggestions, but can you do that if you have your picture taken with Photopass? Our daughter tried to upload a picture taken of her and some friends at Six Flags by their photographer with Walgreens and they wouldn't do it. Said they couldn't do it. Can't remember why.

sclotyemhawi

cant use pro photos cause they are copyrighted. What she can do is scan it into her home computer and print just one off at home and then take that to be copied.

KrazyKowboy

My dh and I plan on having our picture taken with Santa at Epcot. We were thinking of using the picture for our Christmas cards but I don't think we'll get them in time to send out ( we come home 12/4). Can you order them right there at the park or do we have to wait til we get home?
Only 24 more days, yahoo!!:sohappy:

The Disney PhotoPass cards are available from the photographers throughout the parks, and your photos can be claimed on the same day in the Disney Theme park where they were taken.
Save the pass card the photographer gives you. Use the pass to get lots of photos taken by Disney's PhotoPass Photographers in all four of the theme parks.

Then go to http://www.DisneyPhotoPass.com and enter the I.D. number on the back of your card.

View and share your photos at no charge and purchase your favorite prints. On-line registration is required, but quick and simple.

Photos linked to a Disney's PhotoPass I.D. will be available online by the morning after the photos were taken. Guests must claim photos within 30 days from when the photos were taken. Photos not claimed within 30 days from which they were taken will no longer be available. Once photos are claimed and associated to a DisneyPhotoPass.com account, they will be available for viewing, sharing and purchasing for 30 days from the date of claiming, after which the photos will be permanently deleted from your account. You will receive a notification email prior to the removal of the images.

wedoada

we bought the photo pass CD last friday...uploaded the pics to the web before we left for home and the prints were ready to be picked up before we even got home.

And we can get .18 reprints anytime at walgreens. we got 247 pictures for like $ 44.00

Loretta

Original Poster
Thanks for the information everyone. I'm feeling better about getting our pictures on time. :sohappy:

Rob562

Another possibility:

If you have a laptop with you and get the Internet connection at your hotel, you could upload your digital photos to a site like Kodak or Snapfish and have prints made and sent to your home. (They might even be waiting for you when you get home from your trip)

I'm sure other sites do it, but I know Kodak's website offers custom cards with photos, both flat photo cards (around $10 for one set of 10, discounts for multiple sets) or folded cards ($2.49 each with discounts for more than 10).

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom