Christmas party question

WDWkid at heart

Original Poster
This will be our first trip during the holiday season. Could anyone tell me what time can you enter MK for the christmas party? The party hours are from 7-12. We will be at AK that day and AK closes at 5. Will they let us in before 7? Thanks! :xmas:

rct247

If you are also going to be inside the park on a regular ticket, you can visit Stitch's Great Escape in Tomorrowland any time after 4pm to also process your tickets inside the park.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
How do I rebuff the inappropriate advances of the boss at the office Christmas Party?

How many drinks are enough at the office Christmas Party?

If Diane is wearing the same dress as Susan at the Christmas Party, should Susan go home and change or should Diane?

Are 6 inch stiletto heels inappropriate in fishnet stockings?

MissM

How do I rebuff the inappropriate advances of the boss at the office Christmas Party?
Excuse yourself and get another drink.

How many drinks are enough at the office Christmas Party?
Depends on how many inappropriate advances your boss makes.

If Diane is wearing the same dress as Susan at the Christmas Party, should Susan go home and change or should Diane?
Everyone knows Susan is a woman of loss morals so she probably won't be there long. Once the boss starts hitting on her, she'll be leaving the party anyway. (With the boss of course.)

Are 6 inch stiletto heels inappropriate in fishnet stockings?
Only if they're open-toe.

:lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Excuse yourself and get another drink.

Depends on how many inappropriate advances your boss makes.

Everyone knows Susan is a woman of loss morals so she probably won't be there long. Once the boss starts hitting on her, she'll be leaving the party anyway. (With the boss of course.)

Only if they're open-toe.

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom