Christmas party event schedule

Roakor

I am trying to plan a dinner reservation while we are there for the Christmas party (first week of dec). I know the party starts at 7 but is there a schedule for the parade and shows? I have never been for the party so I don't know when things happen and when would be a good time to get dinner. We currently have a 4:05 reservation but that is a bit early. I was thinking something around 8pm or would that be during some of the special events?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Best advice keep that 4:05pm reservation! If you dine during the party you will miss a lot. The party is only 5 hours and dining at a TS could take you 1.5-2 hours easily.
The special party only fireworks are usually at 9:30pm. The first parade is 8:15pm if I remember right. Second parade is around 10:15 or 10:30. Then there are stage shows, meet and greets, etc. 7 dwarves only ever appear at the parties so for us they are a must do and you can wait a whole for them and others. We waited 45 min or so for them last year. So I would definately just stick with your 4:05pm reservation. You can buy special treats only at the parties so if you are hungry later you can buy some of those or eat the free cookies and hot chocolate all night as well. ;)

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

It's definitely not worth eating dinner during the party. Especially with the constant price increases, you want to maximize your party time. Yeah 4:05 is a little early, but the only other thing I would suggest would be to grab CS and eat while waiting/walking during the party. Eating dinner while waiting in the line pre-party for someone like the 7 dwarfs is a great way to maximize your time....

Upvote 0

Jess G

Do you have a regular park ticket for the day? Party starts @ 7 they start letting people in @ 4 but it will probably take you more than 5 minutes to get through the front (they do give a 15 minute leniency for ADR's). I would see if you can get one for like 4:30 just to be safe if you don't plan on using a normal park ticket for the day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom