Christmas Parade without Regis

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Original Poster
Is it too late to petition the WDC to have the Christmas parade hosted by someone else than Regis? If so, how succesful do you think a ground roots campaign against ousting him as next years host would be?

KevinRyanCole

I just think he is a great man--- and besides that... he is one of the most recognizable faces on television. Everyone knows him. He is funny, and isn't afraid of saying something that will make him sound stupid. I just like him:)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Original Poster
Why don't you want Regis? He is one of the icons of that parade.

He does not treat the people that he works with (people below his status) very nicely.

And, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofey, Pluto, and Santa are icons of the parade. He is an overpaid, fake, announcer.

Piebald

Regis is a huge @$$hole and he looks like they cake up 1 inch worth of makeup on his face.

Rosie O'Donnell is also very rude and she's coming to Super Soap Weekend :(

/is a CM

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Original Poster
I seems nice. Where did you hear that?

I have seen it posted or referenced here a few times as well. Its ok if you like him, I am just saying that maybe it would be nice if they changed it to someone who has had a longer relationship with Disney like Angela Lansbury, Tim Allen, or Richard Van .

CThaddeus

I suppose I have no problem with Regis; however, I've always thought Disney really needs to find someone who's famous, yet is a huge Disney freak...somebody who knows Disney backwards and forwards and doesn't need cue cards to tell him what the names of the seven dwarfs are, what attractions each Park has, and what attractions those Parks used to have as well. Even after all these years, I get the distinct impression Regis hasn't a clue about much of Disney. I'm not a big fan of him or anything, but I know John Stamos is a big Disney lover. Someone like him could really breath some new life into the Christmas Parade.
Oh, and actually Regis has had quite a bit of experience with Disney. He's been hosting shows for them since at least 1992 (I'd have to go back and check pre-1992 parades to see how much longer he's been doing work for them). That's just a year short of when Tim Allen first appeared on "Home Improvement." It's possible Regis has been a Disney staple longer.

tecowdw

I think Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy should host the whole parade show!
:sohappy:
It would be much better than the fakey hosts they get now. I don't think most of the hosts get much reherasal time in before they start filming.

teebin

Regis is a huge @$$hole and he looks like they cake up 1 inch worth of makeup on his face.

Rosie O'Donnell is also very rude and she's coming to Super Soap Weekend

specifics? why do you think Regis an ahole? what did he do/say to you or not do/say to you first hand?

specifics? what did Rosie do that was so rude. Did she do it to you? If so, what did she do?

I hate blank accusations. Tell exactly what you know to be true in the crime that you only suggest by innuendo.

disneyracefan

I have nothing against regis or kelly but it would be nice if this year we see more parade and less of them i think between the singing numbers and the regis and kelly bits it takes up 2/3rd of the show christmas morning.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Original Poster
specifics? why do you think Regis an ahole? what did he do/say to you or not do/say to you first hand?

specifics? what did Rosie do that was so rude. Did she do it to you? If so, what did she do?

I hate blank accusations. Tell exactly what you know to be true in the crime that you only suggest by innuendo.

It doesnt allways have to be done directly to you to make the other person an a-hole. I mean, Hitler didnt persecute you directly, but he was still an a-hole.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom