Christmas Parade Filming ?

dubba10

We were there in '05 after the taping was done on saturday , the park was great. I guess eveyone left after the parade because we walked on eveything that night.:sohappy::D

yeah I went on friday of the taping in 05 and then went to MVMCP that night and then drove back to tampa so it was a long long day for me and it was freaking freezing that night for the last parade. I left my house at 5 am and came back home saturday morning at 2am. It was fun falling asleep on the way back and for some reason I dont even remember the drive back to tampa LOL.

Boray

Still waiting on confirmation of the taping date(s). I'll be there Nov. 25-Dec.1. Our last day is Friday Nov. 30 (leaving 12/1), will they be taping on Friday, or does that not count as part of the first weekend in December? Just want to know where I should not be...

Mystic

I was at the World last year over parade weekend. It was filmed the first Friday and Saturday in December. We avoided MK on both days except in the evenings when the taping was over.

dvitali

Does the crowds stay for MVMCP after that day taping? Sunday Dec 2 I have my first MVMCP tickets for that night. Should I expect heavy than normal crowds that night and should I go to MK in the afternoon for the rides since the main entrance will be seal off for the christmas taping?

nikko

If I'm not really interested in the parade ,is it an okay day to go? Or will it be completely crowded everywhere?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom