Christmas in the Caribbean?

cdunbar

According to Al Lutz in THIS article, a makeover of POTC for the holidays is to be introduced after July 4th.

Why July 4th? So that they can have more time to install RFID tech into the ride.... but it's not what you may think for it to be....

al040110a.jpg

Next, they'll have Jimmy Buffet come to sing the theme song...

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
And how would that be a problem? I just do no see it....:lookaroun

nemofinder22

I know!

Except I am more excited about the Caribbean Christmas thing, though... :lookaroun:lol:

OT: TwitPic seems to be having fun for today... That's cool.

I cant wait!

Even more excited for Spot and Shop/Stop and Shop! Good thing they thought of that no more having to wait in line to buy merch anymore. I hope the merch is themed to the ride though nothing would be worse than seeing a Spiderman action figure inside Christmas of the Caribbean.:ROFLOL:

nemofinder22

But... but.. Disney owns Marvel now!

They can dress Spidey (and maybe the Hulk) in a Santa hat and stick them in the Treasure Room!

Yo Ho Yo Ho A Superhero's Life for Me! :lol:

True! and maybe instead of Miley replacing the red head we can have Mary Jane from Spiderman:shrug:

I do know I'll have to save some money so I can buy the replica of the napkin. Im sure D23 will have some type of party too! anyone going?

Yo Ho Yo Ho A Superhero's Life for Me! hahahaha now wheres your Main Street window dedication?:sohappy:

nemofinder22

YES. Miley needs to leave. NOW.

Will there be anything newsworthy or is the most exciting thing will be a free pin?

First, I need to patent it (so that the Mickey D execs don't jump at it), and then I will request it! :D

It will be newsworthy! The announcement of a revamped Tomorrowland(themeing-wise) Autopia going electric, the Innoventions replacement, as well as the addition of Discovery Bay!, and the Main Street Arcade!:lookaroun:lol::ROFLOL:

so where will this window be placed?:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom