Christmas in Disney "Must do's"

Annielkd

Original Poster
Hi, I just finished my April Trip (AWESOME) and we are planning to go Christmas Eve week. I know that I'll miss the Christmas Party (it stops the week before) but are there any MUST do's for that week? I've never gone at that time.
Also, I can't stay in the park all day due to a disability... will there be a chance of getting back into the parks in the afternoon?

kapeman

You have to visit the various resorts to see their decorations. To me they were more impressive than the ones in the parks, Osborn lights excepted, of course.

Primarily, I would do Wilderness Lodge and the Grand Floridian, then move over to Boardwalk/Yacht and Beach Clubs.

Jimmy Thick

Christmas is the BEST time to go to the parks, I take my family every year. Unfortunately, the word is out that it used to be one of the slowest times of the year, last 3 times we have gone the crowds have gotten bigger and bigger, last year was like mid summer most of the time.

My must do's would be to simply stop, gather your family, and realize just where you are at, and enjoy the real magic Disney World is at Christmas time. Christmas is magical by itself, as is Disney World, both together can be a unforgetable experience you'll remember til the day you die.

Jimmy Thick-Lurve me my X-Mas vacation!!!

majorrfb

We go to WDW (last 3 years) only during Christmas time, preferably early
Dec. Our next visit begins Dec. 2. For us, the parks are decorated and festive.
It is our favorite time to visit and I don't see any changes in our planning for the time being. Disney does Christmas like no other. I don't want to wish the summer and fall away but we are looking forward to our next visit. :xmas: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom