Christmas Holiday Season Walt Disney World 2018

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
We moved our 2019 trip to Nov 5-13 of this year. Glad to see we will get to experience some of the Holiday offerings.

We went around the same time a few years back, it's amazing to see how the parks are transformed. Literally went to AK the first day and it was normal, went back a day or two later and the whole park was decked out in Holiday goodness.

drod1985

I've never been to the Epcot Holiday Festival. I'm assuming its theming and drinks/food is about the same level as Flower and Garden?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Diwali at AK might be interested, although it sounds like a pretty limited scope.

Indeed, very limited, to just the UP! show.

It sounds like Reflections of Earth is not changing this year and still no Osborne-like replacement. I'm glad Disney still embraces lasers!
disappointed no osborne lights replacement no drone show

While not Osborne-like with a million LED lights, DHS now has:
  • Jingle BAM show
  • impressive period decorations around Echo Lake
  • Sunset Blvd. projection show on ToT with full screen billboards, snow, and this year: laser effects

I've never been to the Epcot Holiday Festival. I'm assuming its theming and drinks/food is about the same level as Flower and Garden?

Here's last year's: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...epcot-international-festival-of-the-holidays/

TikiTorch

My family will be at WDW Christmas week this year, and I’m hoping we can get a family photo with Mickey and/or Minnie in their Christmastime attire. Where do you think is the most likely place we can have this opportunity?

I am Timmy

My family will be at WDW Christmas week this year, and I’m hoping we can get a family photo with Mickey and/or Minnie in their Christmastime attire. Where do you think is the most likely place we can have this opportunity?
They will be at Hollywood and Vine for Minnie's Holiday Dine with friends in HS, but you have to eat there. Daisy and Donald are there as well, they are all wearing xmas attire. Upon entering, Santa Goofy is there and families can get their pic taken with him in front of a festive backdrop after eating. All included with the low price of your dinner! Kidding aside, the buffet choices were actually better than they are the rest of the year (we went Dec. 2017), it has xmas trees around, and the desserts were festive as well.

matt9112

Simply thrilled JBJB and Sunset Seasons Greetings are returning this year!! They were true highlights of Christmas at WDW last year, far better than anything at the other parks, and it looks like DHS will once again be the center of all the Christmastime fun!!

but now add more crowds from toy story stuff

YodaMan

Any word on whether or not the holiday overlay at the Frozen Sing Along comes back?

Also surprised that Alien Saucers is immediately getting something for the holidays even though TSMM has had seasonal variations on the games programed for a while now and just never utilized.

I was hoping we would get a Spectacle of Dancing Lights like replacement in Muppet Courtyard, but realistically we wont see a change in the holiday celebration until after Star Wars Land and the accompanying construction is done.

Goofnut1980

I just need the gingerbread cupcake they had at HS in Fairfax Fare area to come back. It was there a few years ago.. holy moly batman! it was delicious!

HauntedMansionFLA

disney4life2008

Any word on whether or not the holiday overlay at the Frozen Sing Along comes back?

Also surprised that Alien Saucers is immediately getting something for the holidays even though TSMM has had seasonal variations on the games programed for a while now and just never utilized.

I hope that horrible show goes away! Bring back Cinderell's wish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom