Christmas Dinner decision

holleyb

Original Poster
Hello! I am super excited about making my ADRs next week! We are going to be at wdw over the christmas weekend. Would love some input - best place for Christmas Day dinner? I am thinking Crystal Palace, but would love to know if somewhere else would be good and why. Also, thinking of using two of my ddp meals for the meal/candlelight processional seating. Will it be hard to get seating over christmas weekend without the guaranteed seating? Haven't done this before, and would love any input/advice on it! Thanks in advance!!!! :xmas:

corey154

Another thread was talking about trying to get dining for the candlelight procession, she called on the 90 day out mark and she didn't get her first three choices, she finally go seating but it took awhile to find a place, so i'd recommend that on your 90 day mark you call and see what you can get. Christmas is one of the busiest times at WDW so I'd try to make all your dinning ressie's in advanced. I don't have input on the best place to eat at Christmas though, I'm sorry...we just never go during that week. Good luck though and I hope someone can answer you soon!!!

travelgip

Christmas dinner - think of some of the restaurants in the resorts instead of the parks. :xmas: Yachtsman Steakhouse in YC, any of the restaurants in the GF (decorations there are a "must see!") Poly has a good place and I've heard great things about the places in AKL (haven't been yet, planning to on next trip)

wedoada

Today was our 90 day mark and I was on the phone early.

We got our second choice (Tutto Italia) for the procession on christmas eve and we decided on something fun for dinner on Christmas day so we're eating at the Whispering Canyon Cafe (wanted to see the decorations at the WL anyway)

dixiepixie

Today was our 90 Day Mark...called in to WDW Dining at 6:59am,,,got right through no waiting....had a wonderful cast member/agent that was so helpful...got a 1:20pm Christmas Day ADR for our first choice Liberty Tree Tavern!

We had the pleasure to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner at Crystal Palace a few years ago...you can't go wrong with that as a choice, I think you would love it for Christmas Day. And I agree that going off property is another good choice....Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge is delicious and so much fun especially if you have a large group or small kids...we had Thanksgiving dinner there in 2004 with a party of 13, 6 adults, 7 kids...it was the best! wedoada...you will love it!

EvilQueen-T

last year we were in epcot on christmas day. we did breakfast in norway (the princess character breakfast), a 400pm meal at coral reef then had a picnic snack kind of thing during the fireworks. not traditional i know...but then we got bored with always doing a traditional christmas a long time ago (all the photo's started looking exactly the same except the kids just kept getting older is all lol) so we have a theme each year at home anyway so doing the above wasn't a stretch for us in the least. good luck and an early disney merry christmas. we're going the first weekend in december this time. christmas week was fabulous but goodness it was crowded. :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom