Christmas Decorations in Magic Kingdom

totaldisneygirl

Original Poster
Hey howdy hey!

I read on one of the news posts on the homepage of WDW Magic that's the Christmas decorations at MK would be up through 1/11/2017. However, I called to confirm and Disney said they had been taken down on 1/3. Can anyone confirm if ANY decorations are still up??

Thanks!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They were not taken down on 1/3 at MK but some other places did start taking stuff down then. MK is currently still up and will be likely until 1/11 Wednesday. They are always left up at MK each year until after 1/6 and after the marathons that were this past weekend. :)

Last edited:

dgp602

According to the pictures posted today about the new rope drop show, MK was still in full Christmas mode!!

totaldisneygirl

Original Poster
Interesting! Both the general agent line and the resort guest services line told me all the decs were down. I just wanted to see the big tree and wreaths (Jingle cruise would be nice too)! I live in Florida and wanted to drive up for the day on Wednesday but was hoping the decs would still be up. Hopefully they will be!!

donsullivan

Premium Member
Once we get past the marathon it's appropriate to assume that the decorations could disappear at any time and when they do it will be all at once at MK. One night they'll be there, the next morning- gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom