Christmas Day at WDW

DHH

Me and the wife and two daughters will be arriving on dec. 19th and leaving on the 27th. what to do and where to go on the 25th has come up. anyone have any thoughts on what to do and what to avoid? Thanks for all help.

expect 3 things .... crowds ... crowds .... and um ... crowds ....... you're there at the time of the year when everyone wants to be there .... expect longer than usual wait times for all the rides .... you may want to spend some time resort hopping :xmas:

Upvote 0

Charlie Brown

Me and the wife and two daughters will be arriving on dec. 19th and leaving on the 27th. what to do and where to go on the 25th has come up. anyone have any thoughts on what to do and what to avoid? Thanks for all help.
That would be so cool to be ther when it's Christmas!! I wish I could be there then.:xmas:

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

We were there for Christmas 2 yrs ago. We went to MGM as there was bus after bus picking up at our resort for MK and after 5 buses, still not everyone was picked up. MGM was not too crowded (we went first thing in the AM) then later in the day went to MK as we had dinner reservations and that park was still crazy but seeing wishes after dinner right on the Crystal Palace steps was nice.

Upvote 0

DisneyMarg

We'll be there on Christmas day, but are planning to skip the parks that day. We'll sleep late (4 adults), have a nice meal (California Grill!) and tour the monorail resorts to see their Christmas decorations, and go to bed early so we can be at the park when it opens on Dec 26.

Upvote 0

col

i went to MK for xmas day and it was the best xmas ever!!!

i got up really really early coz i knew there would be a queue for the bus to go to MK -but i was 1st in the queue lol.

i got to MK and the CM's were keepin me and other people entertained by telling us stuff about MK.

it was like a fairytale being there on xmas day -riding cinderellas golden carosel just as the sun was coming up. i loved every minute of it.

there are queues for everything (and i mean everything) but its worth it.

when i went i think it opened at 6am and closed at 4am for resort guests -with EMH's!

let me know what you decide.

Upvote 0

EdinburghTink

We are going out on 14 dec (4 weeks and 3days away!) and we are planning on going to Magic Kingdom on 25th. I've always wanted to, i hope its perfect and i'm expecting the crowds - infact i think the more the merrier!

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

We'll be there on Christmas day, but are planning to skip the parks that day. We'll sleep late (4 adults), have a nice meal (California Grill!) and tour the monorail resorts to see their Christmas decorations, and go to bed early so we can be at the park when it opens on Dec 26.

That sounds like a wonderful idea! We'll be at Epcot, having Christmas dinner with the Princesses at Akrershus! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom