Christmas crowds?

Al

Hi all,

Just wondered what the queue times and crowds are like at Christmas? I've heard that Christmas day is very busy, but what about the week before/after Christmas? We did visit once at Christmas but I can't really remember what the crowds were like.

Lauriebar

Hey Al! We usually go the first or second week of dec. and it is great!! We never wait more that 20 min. for anything. I don't know about closer to Christmas although I have always heard it can get crazy. Everything is decorated after Thanksgiving and MVMCP starts in early dec. so we prefer to go then!!

Upvote 0

krafty

The first two weeks in December are nice, quiet and peaceful. Starting the week prior to Christmas through the end of the year attendance jumps to one of the most crowded times of the year.

Upvote 0

ditzeechick02

Al said:
Hi all,

Just wondered what the queue times and crowds are like at Christmas? I've heard that Christmas day is very busy, but what about the week before/after Christmas? We did visit once at Christmas but I can't really remember what the crowds were like.

I went during Christmas back in 97. We went from like the 20 through the 26th and it was kind of busy. However it was really magical and I would recommend that time of the year to everyone. It was disappointing coming home though because we flew into a snow storm in Chicago.. where did my nice weather go?! I really hope you do decide to go at Christmas just because it is so neat!

Upvote 0

KevinPage

Al,

Xmas day and the surrounding days are VERY BUSY. Almost as bad as 4th of July and New Years Eve.

As much as I'd love to go on the 4th and New Years, dealing with hordes of people and having to get into the park by 12pm and staying the whole day is not my idea of fun.

Upvote 0

RnRJoe6114

Just let me say
For stress slam head hear > :brick:
(Find closest wall

I just hope you aren't bringing any kids
(If you are, use above often)

Have fun!

Upvote 0

bgraham34

December 9-13th I am going I cant wait and i just pray there is no longer than 20 minute lines. Cause They lst 5 time I have never waited more than 10-15 mins on most rides and 20 on 1 or 2.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom