Christmas Character Dining?

Arecheri

Original Poster
I am going back to Disney Xmas 2007. I have 6 children all under 10 and have never been to disney during Xmas. I am looking for the best place to do a Character dining the day of Xmas. Anyone have any suggestions?
:xmas:

tigsmom

First of all, welcome aboard! :wave:

Six kids under the age of ten! God bless you! Your life must be very full! :lol:

I love Chef Mickey's for breakfast, but have never been for dinner. I do know people who have tried it and love it. We like The Liberty Tree Tavern for a character dinner and I can just imagine how beautiful the place would look all decked out for Christmas. I'm sure you will get many answers from those who have attended at that time of year. Enjoy!

Arecheri

Original Poster
We've been to Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table and Backyard BBQ.
I was thinking of Liberty Tree Tavern b/c of the at home feel. I was also wondering about Crystal Palace if they have anything spectacular for Xmas.
Thanks

tigsmom

Arecheri said:
We've been to Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table and Backyard BBQ.
I was thinking of Liberty Tree Tavern b/c of the at home feel. I was also wondering about Crystal Palace if they have anything spectacular for Xmas.
Thanks

I think most places do something special for the holidays. Here is the link from last year's Christmas specials... scroll down to the Crystal Palace...

http://allearsnet.com/menu/men_christmas.htm

Nemo14

I can't really help you with your question, but let me just say that I admire you (I didn't say envy!:lol:) for having the courage to do this!:sohappy:

Liberty Tree is a table service, not a buffet so that may be easier on you for Christmas Dinner. It is nice at times to have a character meal where you can have the food brought to you. The down side is the bathroom. You must go up a staircase and it is very small, no room to change a diaper and always a line. The characters are great and personally we have always had great service. Our waiter for Easter Sunday last year was the best and he was REALLY busy. We had four under ten.

The children ALWAYS love Chef Mickey's and the characters do visit your table and spend time with the children. Crystal Palace is also another favorite but the tables are more crowded together than Chef Mickey's and you do not get that much character time.

All that aside, we repeat every one of these restaurants per each child's request. So you really can't go wrong. Hope this helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom